Chapter Ninety - My Reason (SkyPmx13)

Hey guys! I'm back with chapter ninety! X3 This is Sky X Ryan (xrpmx13) requested by MoonMist55 X3 The song is; "The Reason" by Hoobastank ^_^ ALSO, SO GLAD ITS FRIDAY. YAS. Hope you guys had a better week than me XP Anyways, on with the chappie! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not a perfect person

Ryan plopped on to the couch, batman hat falling from his head and on to the ugly green cushions. He let out a loud huff, "Uggghhh."

Sky giggled, tangling his fingers into Ryan's dark hair. He leaned over the other boy's face with a smile, looking into Ryan's deep green eyes.

(Idk what I'm supposed to make Ryan look like, I'm just winging it.)

There's many things I wish I didn't do

Ryan stared up at the smaller boy, curious to his happiness. "Hmm?" He hummed in question.

Sky smiled wider. "Nothing. How are you?"

Ryan shrugged, taking Sky's hands out of his hair and pushing them gently into the other boy's lap. "I'm fine."

But I continue learning

Sky pursed his lips, rubbing the heels of his hands together shyly. "You don't sound fine, Ryan..." His voice was quiet. "You sound angry."

Ryan sighed deeply. "I'm fine." He repeated, voice snippy, making Sky flinch.

"Oh," Sky said, continuing to run the heels of his hands together. "I'm sorry."

I never meant to do those things to you

Ryan's expression softened. "Hey," he sat up, turning his body toward Sky. "Hey. Hey, Sky," he cupped the smaller brunette's cheek and leaned down to capture his lips in a gentle kiss before pulling away a few seconds later. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you like that."

Sky's face heated up and he chewed his lower lip, still feeling the lingering pressure on his mouth from Ryan's lips. "I-it's okay."

Ryan leaned his forehead against Sky's and connected their lips briefly.

And so I have to say before I go

With a small sigh, Ryan broke the kiss, keeping his forehead against Sky's. "I've just been kinda stressed lately," he explained, looking away from Sky. "College is a bitch."

Sky smiled and giggled. "It's okay, Ryan."

That I just want you to know

The batman-obsessed-boy smiled. "Thank you, Sky."

"For what?"

"For everything."

I've found a reason for me

Sky smiled and leave up, connecting his lips with Ryan's once again.

When they broke apart, Sky was beaming and Ryan was smirking happily.

To change who I used to be

Ryan pushed a few pieces of Sky's chocolate hair from his eyes,saying a kiss on Sky's temple. "I'm so glad you're with me, Sky." He whispered.

Sky smiled. "Me too." He whispered back.

A reason to start over new

"Can I ask you something, Sky?" Ryan murmured against Sky's skin.