Thirty-Four - Revenge, Revenge, Revenge (SkyCraftFTW)

Haaaaiiii guys! Welcome to chapter thirty-four! ^-^ This one is NoahCraftFTW X Sky X3 So, enjoy and whatnot! I just watched their old Death Run videos and Sky and Noah kept killing each other going, "REVENGE" so that's what this is kinda based off of. BAIII

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No! Noah, no! Don't do dis!" Sky pleaded, trying to escape from the other boy.

"No! Revenge!" Noah jumped on Sky's back, tackling him to the ground. He pinned his wrists above his head, straddling his waist. "REVENGE!"

"No! Let go!" Sky tried to yank his wrists out from the others grip, but failed miserably.

Noah smirked, putting both of Sky's wrists in one hand and putting the other beside his head. "Revenge, Sky." He whispered, his breath hot against Sky's tan skin.

"N-no! Fuck off." Sky struggled against Noah's grip once again.

"Nope. Revenge, revenge, revenge." He repeated. He leaned down, putting his mouth by Sky's ear, "Revenge."

Sky blushed and squirmed below Noah. "G-get off of me you ass!"

Noah just smirked again, his white eyes (His skin's eyes are white... Right? Idk, fuck it) glimmering with amusement. "Nope, you killed me too many times, Sky. This is my revenge." He squeezed Sky's thighs together harshly with his knees.

Sky blushed darker, "W-what are you doi-"

"Revenge." Noah stated, cutting Sky off. He leaned down until their lips were just about two inches apart.

Sky's face darkened once again, "N-Noah, sto-stop it."

Noah smirked, "No way. Why would I stop? This is revenge." He pushed their lips together roughly, pushing his lower-half against Sky's. (You know what he's doing ;P)

Sky blushed darker, but didn't pull away, just stayed still.

Noah moved his lips against Sky, biting down on his lower lip none-too-gently.

Sky let out a small whimper below him, face going Crimson.

Noah ran his tongue against Sky's lips slowly, earning a gasp. He quickly pushed his tongue into the others mouth before he could close it. His tongue explored Sky's mouth as if it was a new and exciting cavern he'd just discovered. He sucked on Sky's tongue, earning a small moan. He grinned into the kiss, he had him now.

Sky's eyes were long sense squeezed shut and his hands were clenched into fists, fingernails digging little crescent-shaped dents into his palms.

Noah pulled away after a couple more minutes, face red, lips abused, tongue covered in excess saliva and a thick string of saliva connecting Sky's lips to his own. He smirked.

"W-what are y-you smirking ab-about?" Sky asked, chest heaving.

"That was some pretty good revenge." He purred out.

Sky blushed even darker-- of possible. "Sh-shut up."

Noah chuckled out and squeezed Sky's thighs once again. "Don't forget you're mine Sky." He whispered huskily into Sky's ear.

"I-I know."

Noah smirked, "Good. Now come on. I'll get the rest of my revenge later, let's finish the map." He motioned to the parkpur ahead of them that Ty, Jerome and Seth had long sense passed and beaten while they were having their little bit of revenge.

Sky nodded. "Yeah."