Chapter Seventy-Six - (SkyBacon)

Hey guys. I'm back. Yay~ This one is Sky and that bacon dude who was in one of his latest vids. Sorry that this will probably contain so many errors, my phone is glitchy and it's hard to type and it keeps glitching backwards and deleting lines and I haven't even started yet... >_< The song is Alice/Wonderland by Avril Lavigne. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trippin' out

Sky stared, wide-eyed, at the world in front of him.

The grass was overgrown and a dark purpleish color decorated with rainbow-colored flowers. The sky was dark and cloudy but there was no moon or sun or stars.

Spinnin' around

He twirled around, hair whipping violently as he did so.

The trees were bare and leafless with twisted branches and a pinkish moss-looking plant growling up the sides.

I'm underground, I fell down

"What the...?" He questioned to no one in particular, eyebrows furrowing.

Yeah, I fell down

A large cavern filled to the brim with a moss-green liquid was a couple yards away from where he lied.

I'm freakin' out

A small, slimy, thee-headed creature that looked like a mix between a frog and a cat sat perched on a rock beside the lake stared at him. It's eyes were small and black as they stared at him intently.

So where am I now?

"W-what the hell?"

Upside down

It let out an angry screech and jumped into the water, making a huge splash.

And I can't stop it now

The brunette jumped a little before he turned and began his venture into the forest of mangled trees and overgrown, weedy grass.

It can't stop me now,

He began to run, searching for a way out of this strange world he had somehow been damned into.

He began to run faster when a large deer-creature caught his eye. He stared at it, but didn't look away from its striking, golden-eyed gaze.

Ohhh

He felt his body hit something hard and he fell back on to the ground and a loud yelp left his lips.

I, I'll get by

He looked up, expecting to see that he had hit a tree but was faced with something different.

A boy.

The boy cocked his head slightly, looking at the fallen Sky with interest flashing in his dark eyes. His face was smudged with black dirt and mud. He smirked. A small, confident, cocky smirk.

I, I'll survive

Sky stared at him, his eyes huge. His chocolatey brown hair was disheveled, covering most of his eyes and cheeks and completely covering his ears.

"Wha-" Sky stopped mid-sentence when the boy dived his hand outward, offering it to Sky.

When the world's crashin' down

The brunette took it cautiously, eyeing the mud-covered raven all the while.

When he was on his feet, he dusted off his clothes and ran a dirty hand through his hair. "Uh," he chewed the inside of his cheek. "Um... Do you know where we are, exactly?"