Chapter Sixty-Four - Parents Suck (SkyBop)

Hey guys! So I'm back with chappie sixty foe, dis one is Sky X Jin Bop Gaming cause I wanted to do this pairing :P ENJOY! BAII
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky sat, perched up on the railing of the pale-cream gazebo away from all the other people. He'd always hated parties so he had no clue as to why he'd decided to come to this party. Well besides the fact that his little brother Seto had all but yanked him out the door and down the street.

But, there was an upside to this party. His best friend and also lover was there, although he'd have yet to notice Sky. But it was still good that someone whose company he enjoyed was there.

A pair of arms covered with grey and purple sleeves wrapped themselves around Sky, pulling his back against someone's chest and causing him to stiffen and let out a strange yelp in surprise.

Jin laughed from behind him. "Hey, Sky." He cooed into his ear, "What's up?"

Sky blushed pink. "H-hey! What the hell, Jin? You scared me!" He pulled himself out of the other boys grip and turned around to glare at him.

Jin smirked and laughed again. "What? I didn't know you were so easily scared, Sky. I'm sorry."

Sky glared at him. "Ugh. You're such a douche."

Jin cracked up but chose not to respond to Sky's words. Instead he just took a step forward and pushed Sky against the railing, pinning him there.

The raven-haired teen smirked as Sky's face caught fire in shades of pink and red. "You're blushing, Sky." He teased, mouth against Sky's cheek.

"Sh-shut up! It's only because you're so close to m- Ah!" Jin latched his mouth on to Sky's neck, licking and sucking and nipping the delicate skin.

"Ji- Ngh! Wh-what are you do- A-ah!"

Jin smirked. "Nothing." He whispered, his breath hot against the others flesh.

"We-we're g-going to get i-in trouble if w-we get cau-caught, J- Ah!" Sky panted out, face flushed.

"Good." Jin purred. "What are they gonna do?"

"N-Ngh. Kno-knock it o-off, Jin."

Jin looked up at Sky, but didn't disconnect his mouth from is location on Sky's abused flesh. "Hmm?" He hummed, making Sky want to moan.

"Knock it off, Jin." He said more sternly. "You know my parents will freak if thy find out about... Us. Yours will too, ya know."

Jin chuckled and stood up straight, turning his attention back to Sky's eyes rather than his throat. "True," He smirked, "But, there's not much we can do now about them finding out."

Sky looked at him suspiciously. "Why?" He asked in an unsure tone.

Jin grinned and leaned forward, his mouth directly beside Sky's ear. "'Cause they're gonna see that hickey."

Sky's eyes got huge and his face once again became aflame. "W-what?" He almost shrieked.

"Oh hey," Jin said, taking a small look behind him. "Here come your parents now." He grinned. "Why not give them a show?"

"Jin, I swear to Notch, you're going to get us both into deep shit." Sky grumbled out lowly.

Jin smirked. "Yeah, I know." And with that, he leaned forward, crashing their lips together roughly in a messy uneven kiss.

A loud, feminine gasp was heard a few feet behind them. "Dear Notch! What in the name of Nether are you two doing?" The voice of Sky's mother shrieked.

Sky became tense and stopped kissing back, but rather staring at Jin's eyelids terrified.

"Well?" She snapped. "What exactly is this?"