Chapter Forty-Seven - Willow Tree (TSkyBone105)

HEY GUYS! I'm back with chapter forty-seven! This one is Sky X Tbone105, (someone Sky's never done a vid with but he's pretteh cools so goes and checks him out and subskrib 'n shit :3) THIS WAS REQUESTED BY... Tazzmaniondevil? Right? Or is there more to your user? Shit, imma go check. BRB PEEPS.

*spongebob voice* A little bit of retardedness later

IM BACK, I WAS RIGHT. I REMEMBER A NAME, ARE YOU PROUD? No? Well... Fuck you. NO, IM SARREH, dun leave me, I love you *anime eyes* I love you 5ever.

THE SONG IN THS IS "Kiss me Slowly" By Parachute. ENJOY! BAIII

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay with me, baby stay with me,

Tonight don't leave me alone.

Tbone dragged Sky with him along the bridge, shoving past townspeople and scaring away some chubby pigeons into flight.

Walk with me, come and walk with me,

To the edge of all we've ever known.

Sky let out a small giggled as they broke into a run, an elderly man yelling after them waving his wooden cane.

I can see you there with the city lights,

Fourteenth floor, pale blue eyes.

The two ran through the park, hands still intertwined. The sounds of street performers playing guitars and singing along beautifully filled their ears but they didn't stop to admire the artists. Instead, they kept running.

I can breathe you in.

They ran through the parks tall, stone edit gates. Their feet thumped rhythmically against the old brick road.

Two shadows standing by the bedroom door

The towns church bell clanged noisily a number of towns that neither boys bothered to think to count. The time didn't matter in the slightest right now.

No, I could not want you more than I did right then,

As our heads leaned in.

The two raced down the sidewalk passing by multi-colored fences blocking in peoples yards.

Well, I'm not sure what this is gonna be,

But with my eyes closed all I see

Dogs barked at them from cracks between fences but still, the duo didn't stop. They just raced by faster, giggling all the way.

Is the skyline, through the window,

The moon above you and the streets below.

They made a sharp turn when they reached the final house on that street and almost fell over. The house was bright yellow with a green trim and a white roof, plus, it had no fence.

Hold my breath as you're moving in,

Taste your lips and feel your skin.

The scurried along the side of the house and made another sharp turn behind it, exposing the large, menacing woods that lay behind it.

When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly.

Sky grinned. "RACE YA!" He charged into the woods as he yelled it to his friend.

Stay with me, baby stay with me,

Tonight don't leave me alone.

"HEY!" Tbone yelled, running after the other boy. "No fair!"

She (HE!!!) shows me everything she (HEEE) used to know,

Sky laughed out and kept running, weaving between trees and jumping over fallen ones.

Picture frames and country roads

"Sure it is!" He yelled back to Tbone, grin spread across his face and the wind blew his chocolate brown hair back.

When the days were long and the world was small.

Finally, the two came to a stop in front of a large Willow wit layers and layers of thick green fringe.

She stood by as it fell apart,

Separate rooms and broken hearts

Sky pushed apart some of the fringe before walking into it and disappearing as the fringe fell back into place.

But I won't be the one to let you go.

Tbone laughed a little. "Do you not know how to wait for anyone for anything?"

Oh, I'm not sure what this is gonna be,

But with my eyes closed all I see

Sky's chuckle erupted from behind the leaves. "Nope. Not really."

Is the skyline, through the window,

The moon above you and the streets below.

Tbone laughed and pushed through the fringe only to be in eloped in the shade being crated by the dome of leaves.

Hold my breath as you're moving in,

Taste your lips and feel your skin.

Tbone smirked and walked over to the trunk, leaning against it and watching Sky's figure as it moved around the large dome of leaves in the darkness.

When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly

He walked over to the other boy, careful not to make a sound, wanting to surprise him.

Oh, I'm not sure where this is gonna go,

But in this moment all I know

He walked up behind Sky and stopped just about five or so inches away from his back. "BOO!" He wrapped his arms around the others waist and pulled him to his chest.

Is the skyline, through the window,

The moon above you and the streets below.

Sky let out a loud, terrified yelp and tensed a remarkable amount against the others chest.

(Baby, don't let go)

"You jerk!" Sky exclaimed angrily. He pulled away from Tbone an turned to glare at him and tell him off. "What's wrong with you? You scared the hell outta me!" A pout spread across his face as a smirk grew on Tbone's.

Hold my breath as you're moving in,

The taller male scooter closer to the shorter, pouting one.

Taste your lips and feel your skin.

Sky eyed him like he was a freak and Tbone smirked again. He scooted even closer 'till their chest were pressed together and Sky's face was cherry.

When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly.

He leaned down and captured Sky's lips with his in a prolonged, loving, passionate kiss full of sparks that spread a fuzzy feeling coursing through both of their veins.

Over all, it was a job well done on Tbone's part.