Chapter Seven - We're broken (SkyOwner)

Hey guys, I'm in kinda a crappy mood at the second (got in an argument with someone, don't worry about it :P) but I'm sure by the time I upload this I'll feel better (My mood changes a lot very quickly). So yeah. This chapter is Sky X Ross/HouseOwner :P Enjoy! BAAAIII

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y-you ass hole!" Sky screamed at his boyfriend.

"I'm the ass hole?" Ross yelled back, "This is your fault! Not mine!"

"My fault?"

"Yeah!"

"How the fuck is it my fault that you cheated with Kyle?" He screamed.

"Be-because, Sky! Y-you..."

" I what, Ross?" He pressed on, years threatening to fall from his eyes.

Ross sighed, his tense shoulders slumping down. "I'm sorry, Sky."

"Just... Just why?" Sky asked, tears slipping down his cheeks.

Ross let out a shaky sigh and looked at his feet in shame. "I... I don't know... He-- I just-- we..." He sighed again.

"Why?" Sky repeated.

"Because you were gone, Sky! I was here alone, he and Tyler had just broken up and he came to me! It just happened, okay? I couldn't do anything!" Ross yelled out suddenly, causing Sky to flinch.

"Th-they had just broken up?" Sky whispered out. He felt more tears rush down his cheeks. "They broke up five months ago!" He let a sob leave his throat. "Y-you bastard!"

Ross walked forward and hugged the sobbing Sky to his chest.

"You bastard! You bastard!" Sky repeated over and over, sobbing and hitting his chest with balled fists.

"I know..." Ross whispered into the smaller males hair. "I'm so sorry." He whispered, a single tear falling from his left eye.

"Let go of me!" Sky suddenly screamed, fighting against the older males grip. "I hate you!" He screamed, thrashing.

"I know, I know." Ross whispered, pulling Sky into his chest once more. "I'm so sorry, Sky... If I could go back and change it I would." More tears of sorrow fell from his eyes.

"You bastard." Sky sobbed once more before falling to his knees. "You bastard!" He screamed louder. "You bastard! Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you just dump me before?"

"Because I loved you Sky," His voice cracked, "I do love you."

"No! Don't you dare!" Sky yelled out, tears brimming his eyes, "I'll never forgive you!"

"I know, Sky." He whispered sadly. He crouched down and sat on his knes in front of Sky and watched as he sobbed into his hands mumbling things like, "I hate you" or "how could you" and "I loved you".

"Why?" Sky cried out.

"What?" Rose asked, confused, "I already told you wh-"

"Why wasn't I enough for you?" Sky yelled loudly. "I-I gave you everything! I was true to you! I stood by your side through everything! I loved you..." He sobbed out the last part.

Ross felt himself begin to cry harder. "I know, I-I'm sorry Sky. I wish I hadn't done it..."

"But you did! You said that you loved me! You promised that you'd never leave me! You said that you'd never let anything happen to me! You promised that we'd always be together!" Sky screamed, tears streaming down his cheeks.

Ross felt a lump form in his throat and his heart break.

"I'm sorr-"

"No you're not! You bastard! You aren't sorry for any of it! I wish I'd never met you! I hate you! I regret ever loving you!"

Ross felt his heart break even more. "N-no, Sky..." He whispered. He tried to hug him but Sky shoved him away, years still falling from his eyes.

"No! I hate you! Just go! Leave! Go back to Kyle!" He screamed at Ross.

Ross's heart finally just exploded at that. "I'm sorry." He stood and walked over to the door. "I'm so sorry."

"Just go!" Sky choked out before breaking back down into sobs.

"I love you..." Ross whispered, closing the for and walking down the front pathway to the sidewalk. More tears fell down his cheeks and he let out a shaky breath.

They were officially broken.

Sky Shipping One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें