Chapter 92

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Zoey P.O.V.

I unlocked the door and tried to walk into the house quietly. It was ten in the morning the morning after Dominic's birthday celebration. I had a fun night out and kind of felt like I was getting my groove back.

I took off my heels and held them in my hands as I stepped inside.

I closed the door and locked it behind me.

I took a few quiet steps towards the stairs not wanting to wake Caleb or Cheyenne who were both probably still sleeping since it was Saturday morning.

As I took a step on the stairs I stopped and looked to my left to see something unexpected.

I walked towards the living room and found Caleb and Cheyenne sleeping in each other's arms.

Caleb was lying back with his arm wrapped around Cheyenne's waist. She was sleeping with her hand and head resting on Caleb's chest. One of her legs was also draped over his.

I guess movie night turned into a fucking cuddle session.

Caleb and I aren't together and I've made it clear I didn't want to get back together but this was some bullshit.

So I tell him I want to just co-parent and nothing else and he pulls this. Oh and Cheyenne isn't innocent either.

Bitch laid up here all cuddled up to Caleb like I don't have a whole child with him.

I dropped my purse and heels on the floor.

I walked off towards the kitchen and grabbed a huge pot. I filled the pot with cold water and went back into the living room.

I stood over Cheyenne and Caleb and poured the pot of water out on them.

They both sat up startled out of their sleep.

"Rise and shine assholes!" I shouted.

"Zoey what the fuck!" Caleb shouted.

"Bitch is you crazy?" Cheyenne said confused and pissed to have been woken up out of her sleep.

Cheyenne never has been much of a morning person.

"I'm not crazy but you two sure are! Enjoying getting a fucking boner from my cousin Caleb!" I said as I put the pot down on the coffee table.

"Really Zoe! Girl nothing happened," Cheyenne said annoyed.

"It sure didn't look like nothing that I just walked in on. You too looked real cozy!" I accused.

"We fucking fell asleep after watching movies! Relax!" Cheyenne argued.

"Don't you tell me to relax when you're all booed up with my ex! Some cousin you are," I said.

"Oh don't you even fucking go there! I've never betrayed you and I never would!" Cheyenne said as she stood up getting in my face.

"Cheyenne you have nothing to explain to her. Zoey what time is it? Are you just now strolling your ass in here from last night?" Caleb said.

Oh no this asshole wasn't trying to check me about what time I was getting home.

I'm fucking grown. I don't know who the hell he think he is trying to check me.

"I sure the hell am just strolling my grown ass in here! You ain't my daddy!" I said getting an attitude.

"Well Cheyenne and I are grown too and we don't have to explain a damn thing to you about what you think you just walked in on! Tell me where have you been all night? Oh wait let me guess... Dominic's bed!" Caleb accused.