Chapter 30

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Zoey P.O.V.

"Remember the rules for tonight. No lap dances, no lipstick marks on your neck or cheeks, and you better not have glitter on you either when you come back," I said.

"Zoe relax this is Evan's bachelor party. Not mine," Caleb said.

"So this means when you surprise him with a visit to the strip club you won't be seeing that thot Courtney?" I questioned.

Caleb and I were parked in his car outside of Evan's house. Tonight was Evan's bachelor party that Caleb had planned. I was going to babysit Evan and Jasmine's kids because Caleb had worked out a special surprise for Evan at the strip club that involved Jasmine.

I thought it was sweet of him to make sure if Evan got a strip tease it would be from his future wife not a random hoe in the strip club.

But with that said I was still worried about how Caleb might behave tonight.

"So? Does that mean you won't have a stripper dance for you?" I asked.

"Zoe I'm a man and if I'm in a strip club I'm going to watch a girl dance on the pole. But I'm not going to touch anyone and I sure as hell won't let them touch me," Caleb said.

"You better keep your dick in your pants tonight or I swear-"

"Zoe! I know what I got and I'm not trying to fuck that up again," Caleb said as he leaned over to me.

Caleb pecked my lips and I ran my hand up the back of his neck.

"If you want me tonight you better be good," I said against his lips.

"Zoe I promise you. So don't worry," Caleb promised.

I pecked his lips again then got out of his car.

Caleb and I headed up to the front door and he held my hand.

I rung the doorbell and Caleb wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead.

I smiled at him as the front door opened.

"Hey guys," Jasmine said when she opened the door.

"Hey Zoey I didn't know you were coming with Caleb?" Evan said from behind Jasmine.

He seemed surprise to see me.

"Yeah Jasmine and I are going to have some girl time while you guys have boy time," I lied as I stepped inside.

"I'll see you later baby," Evan said to Jasmine.

"Alright have fun but be safe and don't drink too much," Jasmine warned Evan.

Evan chuckled then kissed Jasmine before leaving with Caleb. I gave Caleb a look before he left. I swear he better not fuck up tonight. He promised me things would be better this time.

Once the guys were gone Jasmine and I headed into the kitchen.

"So does Evan have any clue about tonight?" I asked.

"Nope... but he did suspect when he saw I'd done my hair and makeup. He wondered why I dolled myself up," Jasmine said.

"You and Evan are a really good couple. I know you've probably had your ups and downs but it's nice to see you two doing so well. It makes me have hope for a future with Caleb," I said.

"So are you and Caleb together?" Jasmine asked.

"Well after the pregnancy scare he wanted to stop seeing each other. That worked for a brief moment then he just called me and said he really wanted us to try. He said he couldn't get me off his mind and he's never felt so strongly about a woman until me. He said he needed to go with his gut on this one because well Evan did that with you. Apparently Caleb and Evan raised a lot of hell back in the day," I said.