Chapter 13

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Zoey P.O.V.

I walked out to Caleb's car excited that he was back from Miami.

He was only gone a couple days but I missed him.

He had texted me that he was back in town and wanted to take me out. I told him he could after I got off work.

Caleb was leaning against the hood of his car when I walked out.

He was texting on his phone so he didn't even notice when I walked up.

I stood right in front of him and he stood up a bit but was still texting.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yeah but it'd be nice if you looked at me," I said.

Caleb briefly looked up and was about to look back at his phone but stopped.

"Damn," he said as he finally saw me.

"Does babe like?" I asked as I did a little turn for him.

"I like it a lot," Caleb said as he pulled me into a hug.

He held me in his arms and ran his hands down my back.

"But I'd like it even more if it were off you on my bedroom floor," he whispered before he kissed me.

His words gave me butterflies.

After my talk with Cheyenne I knew she just didn't understand. What Caleb and I had going was good.

I was wearing a two-piece white outfit. The skirt was body hugging and made my ass look great. The top was like a push up corset made of a lace material.

I had been thinking long and hard the couple days Caleb was gone.

I want him to make things more exclusive with us before I put out. I had been trying to be patient because I knew he had commitment issues but I was starting to think if I wanted him to commit more to me I'd just have to demand it.

"Get in before we're late for our reservation," Caleb said.

Caleb walked over to the driver's side and I got in on the passenger side.

He started the car and we buckled up.

He pulled out of the parking lot and headed to where ever he was taking me.

"So how was Miami?" I asked.

"It was good. I won like $100,000 in this poker game," Caleb said.

"Really? I wish I were there to help you celebrate," I said.

"Don't worry I was with my friends. We balled out," Caleb said.

"I'm sure there were girls there," I said.

"Well women are on this planet we call earth," Caleb said.

"Don't be a smart ass," I said.

"I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I just thought what we do when we're not together wouldn't be discussed. I mean do you really want to hear about the women I sleep with," Caleb said.

"Did you fuck other girls while you were in Miami?" I asked knowing this was a dangerous road.

"Zoey I don't want to talk about this. It's not productive," Caleb said.

"It's productive if you ever want me to sleep with you," I said.

"So what is this another ultimatum of yours? First its stop doing drugs at parties for you. Now it's stop fucking other women for what? For me to keep being teased by you?" Caleb questioned getting a bit heated.