Chapter 65

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Caleb P.O.V.

I lay back as Zoey grinded on and off my cock.

She rotated her hips slowly as she rode me while we made love.

After her doctor's appointment I was outside in my feelings and she came to me. We hugged and shared a moment where she kissed me.

I don't know what it was... maybe the fact that I'd just heard the baby's heartbeat but I wanted to be with her.

I knew what she had done to me and how she made my heart feel. As much as she broke it, it still loved her.

I'd never given my heart to a woman before and now since I had it was proving to be difficult to get over her.

I know I shouldn't have let her kiss me and we shouldn't be back at my condo now having sex.

But I'm a man... a weak man and it was either this or falling off the wagon at this point. Although Zoey seems to be becoming an addiction herself.

She hurt me. She cheated. She lied. I should stay away from her and guard my heart. But instead I was here hypnotized. By the woman I love and clearly am not able to get over.

I watched Zoey as she placed her hands on my chest and eased herself on and off my cock with skill. She tilted her head back and I sat up a bit.

I grabbed her face and kissed her.

I flipped us over because I wanted to be on top now and in control.

Zoey lay on her back as I slowly thrust in and out of her.

She wrapped her legs around me and I held her hips as I gave her deep strokes.

"Fuck! YES! Caleb don't stop," she moaned.

I leaned down and pecked her lips and reached up and touched her breasts.

I massaged her breasts running my hands all over them.

I moved my hands down her stomach and gripped her hips again as I picked up some speed.

"Careful baby daddy," Zoey said in a sexy tone as she locked eyes with me.

I got harder when she said that. Just the thought of my child being inside her made me love her more.

What was I doing to myself.

I'm going to get attached to the thought of becoming a father to a child that most likely isn't mine.

There is a very high chance the baby inside her is Stewart's which means I'm fucking a girl pregnant by another man.

Shit!

Now my mind was all fucked up and I was starting to lose focus. I was no longer into having sex with Zoey.

The mood had been ruined just like that.

"Babe what's wrong... keep going Caleb," Zoey encouraged as she ran her hand up the back of my neck.

Shit she knows I love when she touches me there. She does this delicate thing with her fingers that just puts me at ease and makes me want her.

See ran her fingers slowly up the back of my neck as she pulled me down towards her.

I pecked her lips because I knew that's what she wanted.

I was close and just blocked out the negative thoughts in my mind.

I love her. I want her. The baby growing inside her is mine.

I had to repeat these sayings in my mind until I got my release or else I would have wanted to stop.