Chapter 9

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Caleb P.O.V.

I had done another line of coke before I finished getting dress right before Zoey walked into our room.

She walked in and didn't say anything. I wasn't going to beg her to talk to me.

I just walked out the room as she went to get dressed.

I went into the kitchen and got myself a beer.

This girl Kate started talking to me and she looked good.

She was in a velvet body hugging dress. Her tits were sitting up right and her body was tight just the way I liked.

She was hanging all over me and I was acting as if I was listening to what she was saying.

I wasn't really interested in what she was talking about though.

As she kept running her mouth Zoey walked into the kitchen area.

She was in the same dress as this broad talking to me.

But Zoey looked a hell of a lot better. Her dress was red instead of navy and damn I wanted her.

Red is my favorite color... especially on a woman.

As Zoey scanned the room her eyes landed on me.

I looked toward Kate who was talking my ear off.

I ran my hand down her back and settled it on her ass.

She looked up at me and I looked right at Zoey before I leaned down and kissed Kate.

Lets see how Zoey likes that.

She has to know what she isn't willing to do another woman is.

I have options just like she says she has.

Although Zoey is the one I want.

I'm trying to fight it but I want her. That's why I've still been interested in her even though she hasn't put out. I figure if we fuck and get it over with I'll get her out of my system. Like I'll have conquered her. Even though deep down I think even if we fuck at this point I wouldn't drop her like I usually do with women.

Asher said the cars had arrived; I took Kate's hand and led the way to the door.

Zoey walked out with some girls she seemed to have befriended.

I wanted to spend this weekend with Zoey. But after our fight I wasn't going to be the one to apologize. She needed to come to me. I wasn't going to chase after her.

I don't chase women.

When we got downstairs outside of the hotel I saw Zoey get in the car Asher got in.

I know Asher is a flirt and he seemed to like Zoey when I introduced them.

But I don't think he'd go after her since he knew I brought her.

He knows bro code.

I got in the car with Kate and headed to the casino. I'd go to the club later.

Zoey P.O.V.

Since getting to the club I took a bunch of shots I was starting to lose count.

I couldn't believe Caleb would invite me here then ditch me for another woman all because I refused to have sex with him.

What kind of bullshit was that!