Chapter 54

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Stewart P.O.V.

"Baby go up to the condo. I'll meet you up there in a second," I said to Zoey.

"Stewart-" she started

"Go right now Zoey!" I said sternly.

Zoey didn't argue she hurried off and I was left standing alone in the parking garage with my sister.

"You know I took a photo of you two kissing! It's backed up to my cloud so it doesn't matter that you just broke my phone! I'm telling Caleb what I saw!" Courtney said.

I took a step towards my sister and she took a step back in fear.

"Good. I want him to find out," I said.

"Wait what?" Courtney questioned.

"I've had to share Zoey with him for far too long. In the beginning she didn't want to end things with him because he was trying to get clean. I understood that and let her do what needed to be done. Well he's been clean for the past six months. I think now is as good time as any for her and him to break up once and for all. Besides she and I are bringing a child into this world and I refuse to have her pregnant with my child and still having to pretend to want to be in a relationship with him," I explained.

"She's pregnant! By you!" Courtney said in shock.

"Yeah... we've been together six months..." I admitted.

"Let me get this straight. You've been dating her behind Caleb's back for as long as she's been seeing Caleb?" Courtney questioned.

"She wanted to end it with him before but felt guilty because he was trying to get clean," I explained.

"Is that really why or was this bitch not just trying to have her cake and eat it to. I mean dating and screwing two wealthy white men... sounds like someone's actually just an opportunist to me," Courtney said.

"Zoey isn't an opportunist. You don't know the hell she went through as a child. She's a good woman. I love her and I could care less about what you think quite frankly," I said.

"Well fine by me. I'll just run off to let Caleb know what I saw," Courtney said.

"No! You see I want him to find out a certain way that will not only catch him off guard but insure that Zoey comes right to me when he finds out..." I said.

"What the hell are you thinking big brother?" Courtney asked skeptical.

"You're going to take my phone. You're going to text Caleb anonymously... so block my number... and tell him about what you saw. You said you had photos so send him one for proof. If all goes well Zoey and him will be finished by tonight and my girl will be all mine," I said.

"You really think that bitch is worth it," Courtney said.

"First she's not a bitch so watch your mouth. Second yes she's worth it. I've never felt for a woman what I feel for her. We have an undeniable connection," I said.

"You know dad is never going to accept you with a woman like her right?" Courtney said.

"Dad doesn't control my love life," I said.

"But he controls your inheritance. I know when you bought Sharps business it was you stepping out on your own. But we still have a family name you have to live up to. Brent and I are counting on you getting everything when dad either retires or dies. You know he cut Brent out of his will and me too after what we went through in college. But you promised we'd get our share when everything became yours. If you have a child with a girl like her you're risking everything for all of us," Courtney explained.