Chapter 20

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Caleb P.O.V.

I stood outside the airport sitting on the hood of my car waiting for Zoey to come out.

My girl had been gone a couple days too long. I actually missed her.

I had been good since she was gone. I hadn't seen Courtney or any other girls at all. I was completely faithful.

I looked at my watch then looked up and saw Zoey walking out of the airport.

She smiled when she saw me and I stood up.

She walked over to me and I scooped her up in my arms when she got to me.

I picked her up and kissed her.

She wrapped her legs around me as we kissed for a minute.

"I missed you," she said against my lips.

"I missed you too," I said.

This was new for me being sprung on one female. It was kind of weird to me but I liked it.

I put Zoey down and grabbed her suitcase.

I unlocked my car and Zoey got in. I got in too and put her bag in my trunk.

When I got in we buckled up and I started the car.

I reached over and placed my hand to my girl's thigh and pulled off.

"How was the trip? Livingston didn't cross the line or anything did he?" I asked concerned.

I knew what Evan had gone through with Livingston constantly around his girl. Now I was dealing with the same shit. But I wasn't like Evan. I had no problem kicking Stewart's ass. It wouldn't be the first time he and I came to blows.

"No babe. He was a perfect gentleman towards me. He's not that bad actually. We have a lot in common," Zoey said.

"I'm sure that's not true. What could you two possibly have in common?" I laughed.

"A lot actually. He told me a lot about his personal life. I had no idea you and his sister use to hook up and get high together in college. He said her name is Courtney. I couldn't help but remember a Courtney texting you not that long ago. Is it the same girl?" Zoey asked.

This was unbelievable!

Livingston had used his little business trip to talk shit about me to my own girlfriend. He was just trying to start unnecessary drama in my relationship.

"So was this a business trip or a trip of leisure? I mean how did you two even have time to talk about my college years! Better yet why was that even a topic of discussion?" I questioned.

"Why are you getting so defensive right now?" Zoey asked with an attitude.

I took my hand off her thigh and grabbed the steering wheel. I gripped it tight trying not to get too pissed off.

"Well are you going to answer the fucking question!" I snapped.

"Don't curse at me!" Zoey shouted.

"You're suppose to be his assistant not his buddy! You two sitting around talking about my past while you should be being professional," I said annoyed.

Zoey rolled her eyes and shifted in her seat.

I pulled up to a red light and saw Zoey pull something out from under her.

I looked over and I knew shit was about to hit the fan.

"What the hell is this!" she shouted holding up an empty condom wrapper.