Chapter 24

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Zoey P.O.V.

I parked in front of my apartment building and noticed Cheyenne getting out of Malcolm's car. He was getting out too I guess to walk her up to our apartment.

It was late now and dark out.

I got out of my car and closed the door.

They both turned back and noticed me.

"Nice ride.... The boyfriend let you borrow it?" Cheyenne asked.

"Nope. The boyfriend bought it for me," I said.

"What! He bought you a new car?" Cheyenne asked in shock.

"Yup," I smiled as I walked past her.

"I'll catch you later Cheyenne," Malcolm said.

"Congrats on the new job Malcolm," I said.

Malcolm didn't say anything to me. He just shook his head and headed to his car.

"What's your problem!" I said over Malcolm's attitude.

"My problem! Really Zoe! I'm the one with the imaginary problem yet you're over there acting like new money because you got yourself a sugar daddy!" Malcolm said angrily.

"Jealousy doesn't look good on you Malcolm!" I said.

"And being a rich dude's slut doesn't look good on you," Malcolm said.

Hearing Malcolm call me a slut set me all the way off.

I stormed right over to him and was ready to slap him but he grabbed my wrist before I could.

"How dare you call me a slut!" I shouted.

"Well guys don't just hand out expensive cars to girls they like. What'd you have to do to get that car? Zoey this isn't you!" Malcolm said.

"And what do you fucking know about me! You cut off our friendship the second I got a boyfriend," I said hurt.

"A boyfriend I had no clue you were about to get considering just days before you got in a relationship you were letting me hit it raw!" Malcolm said angrily.

"I'll just be upstairs in the apartment," Cheyenne said in the distance.

Neither Malcolm or I even acknowledged what she'd said.

"Malcolm us fucking was just two old flames finding familiar comfort with each other," I said.

"Really? Was that all it was for you? Because for me it made me feel like maybe it could be like old times. We could reconnect. Zoey you've always been cool. You've always been someone I've loved. I would never fuck a girl raw that I didn't see a future with," Malcolm said.

"Don't go there with me. Malcolm I still wanted to be friends but you made shit weird," I said.

"How could I not act weird? Zoe you know it's hard for me to be just friends with you! I cut off our friendship because I didn't want the lines getting blurred. I wouldn't be able to control my feelings towards you! Now seeing you I can see why you would just drop me and get the boyfriend you did. You see dollar signs don't you. Cheyenne's already told me he's rich," Malcolm said.

"Cheyenne had not right telling you my business! I don't just see dollar signs with him! He's good to me! He makes me happy," I said.

"What's the best thing about him? What do you like most about him?" Malcolm asked.

All In (Interracial Romance)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara