Chapter 42

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Zoey P.O.V.

I woke up naked with a naked body pressed into the back of mine. I felt a strong arm draped over my mid section and remembered what happened last night.

Last night I was so in my feelings about my failed relationship that I ended up clearing my mind with a night out.

I had hit the town and danced in a Paris nightclub with Stewart. I remember kissing him then us coming back to the hotel.

Then I remember us entering his hotel room and me jumping on him like a hungry animal.

It's when he brought me back to the bedroom where the real fun began.

I tried to move but my core felt sore.

Stewart was not a small man.... anywhere on his body if you know what I mean.

I thought Caleb could make me sore but Stewart took the cake.

I also think he hadn't been intimate in a while because he was sure a beast in the sheets. Like he had all this pent up sexual energy.

I tried to get out of bed without waking him.

Last night was fun but I knew it was a one night thing.

I mean Stewart is my boss. This wasn't going to go anywhere.

I slipped out of his bed and grabbed my clothes off the floor.

I got dressed as I walked down the hall.

I grabbed my heels that were by the door.

I put them on and left his suite.

I walked down the hall and went to my suite.

I unlocked the door and went inside.

I headed straight to the shower because I had to wash up.

Stewart and I did have a busy business filled day today.

I had washed up quickly and gotten dressed for the day.

As I put on my shoes I heard my cell phone ringing.

I saw that it was Caleb.

I didn't want to answer the phone but I did anyway.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hey...." Caleb said.

"What Caleb?" I asked.

"I'm sorry," he apologized.

"Aren't you sick of always having to apologize to me," I said over this shit.

"Zoey I know I was in the wrong. I know I was a jackass to you before you left. All you've been trying to do is help me and I see that now. I wanted you to know I'm seeking professional help babe," Caleb said.

"So what you're going to rehab?" I asked.

"Not rehab but I'm doing this outpatient program. I'm going to be assigned a sponsor and everything," Caleb said.

I was genuinely shocked things had taken such a turn. Caleb was actually getting help.

"Well I'm glad you're finally seeking help Caleb but-"

"Zoey I want to thank you babe. I want to thank you for pushing me even when I was resistant. So many women would have just walked away but you've hung in there with me and it's because of you that I'm getting help. You're a good woman and I don't want to lose you. Baby I promise you I'm going to stick with staying clean this time," Caleb said.