Chapter 60

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Stewart P.O.V.

Junior Year of College

I sat on the couch and eyed Kyla as she walked past me.

Her and my sister Courtney were going out to a college party tonight.

They'd only been here for a semester and already had become very social on campus.

Kyla and my sister were freshmen. They were both eighteen and excited to be living off campus in a luxury apartment their father's were helping them pay for.

Kyla and my sister had been best friends since they were toddlers.

Kyla's mixed. Her father is white and her mother's black. Her mother is light skinned so her mom could pass for being mixed herself but she wasn't.

Kyla's father and my father have done a lot of business over the years so that's how Kyla and my sister ever had the first introduction to becoming best friends.

As Kyla passed me I grabbed her hand and pulled her down onto my lap.

She giggled and I nuzzled her neck as I placed my hand to her thigh.

"You think you're wearing a short enough skirt baby," I whispered as I kissed on her neck.

"Stewart.... Courtney could be back any minute," Kyla whined trying to get out of my hold.

"So? You're eighteen now and in college. Don't you think it's about time we tell her we've been seeing each other?" I asked.

"I told you she will flip out and I don't want that. Just let me figure out the best way to break the news to her. She's been my best friend since we were in diapers. I've known your whole family my whole life. She's going to think it's weird that her best friend is dating her brother," Kyla explained.

"How is it weird?" I asked confused.

"Well for starters you're three years older and while that doesn't seem like a big deal now that I'm legal... we started messing around when I was fourteen Stewart. You were seventeen when I lost my virginity to you. You said if we waited and you turned eighteen you could get in trouble if we got caught. So that's why I trusted you and did what we did when we did it. But then you went off to college and it sucked having a boyfriend miles away while I was still in high school. I know I hurt you when I dumped you and said I wanted to experience dating in high school. But we found our way back to each other so it's all good," Kyla said.

"We found our way back to each other but it's like high school all over again. I'm a secret. Baby lets just tell her. Then I can come with you to this party and make sure no drunk college frat guys hit on you," I said.

"You're always so protective..." Kyla smiled.

"Well look at you baby... can you blame me?" I asked as I kissed her.

She kissed me back and I moved my hand further up her thigh and underneath her skirt.

I laid Kyla down on the couch and got on top of her.

We started making out and she moved her hands underneath my shirt.

I pulled my shirt over my head and leaned back down to kiss Kyla.

I moved my lips from her lips and started sucking on her neck as I moved my hands underneath her skirt.

I slowly pulled her panties down as she softly moaned.

She reached for my belt and unbuckled it.

She reached in my back pocket and grabbed the condom I had with me.