"What are we talking? Back to debut time or recent?" I asked.

"Do you know Blood, Sweat, and Tears?" he asked, and I nodded vigorously. He started the music and I quickly got into place, starting at Jimin's solo part.

A/N: As most (but not all of you, so I'll still say it) you know when I say 'ya' I mean the Korean word for 'Hey', when I say 'yeah,' I mean it as if they are agreeing, as in saying yes.

Jimin punched my shoulder.

"Ya! I've trained for years and it took even more to learn everything that perfected that dance, and you learned it from a tutorial online?"

" Jimin, ne, I learned it in about a month, but I'm not even close to as good as you."

"No!" he whined, and I laughed.

"Well then you should watch the person that taught me." I told him. "And the thousands of other people who do the same thing as me.. just only better...." I told him.

"Nobody could do it better than you," said Taehyung from across the room.

"Not even Namjoon," said Yoongi, making me as well as a few others gasp, but with smiles on our faces before watching Namjoon for his reaction. He was staring at Yoongi with a slight glare. Jungkook and Taehyung were stifling their laughter, and Jin had a grin on his face. Yoongi stared back, not having any expression at all.

"Are you kidding me?" Namjoon asked, still giving a death glare to Yoongi. I thought about Chin-hae, and how he was so perfect, never getting into fights with the other children unless it was serious to him, and how I would have to settle the arguments myself, but these were two adults, and the oldest of a group. Watching them fight was amusing. It made me wonder how Ae-cha was doing back at the orphanage.

"You guys are children," Jin whined. "And usually it's the maknaes," he grumbled, coming over, "Ya, forget about it. Yoongi was just teasing."

Jin winked at Namjoon before heading back to the kitchen to finish dinner. I decided to go and see if he needed any help.

"Is there anything I can do?" I asked, coming up from behind.

"Oh, don't worry about it, Sujin. You're our guest," Jin told me, but stopped, and then slowly continued, "But I could use some help setting the tab-"

"On it!" I interrupted, running to the stack of plates on the other side of the counter. He chuckled softly at me. I grabbed the clean, smooth plates and ran to the dining table, setting them down before going back to retrieve the silverware.

"Those drawers," he told me, pointing. I went over and opened them.

"What do we need?"

"A pair of chopsticks each and a spoon for the keomunkong. Also grab a few napkins," he instructed.

"You got it!" I called, gathering the chilly, cool metal chopsticks and spoons. I knew there were seven members so I grabbed eight sets to include myself and went back to the table. As I was placing the plates and silverware that thumped as I set them down, I could finally smell the sour but spicy aroma of the pork kabobs and kimchi rice, which added a salty smell that wasn't very strong but I knew it was there.

"Jin! What's that sweet smell?" Jimin asked from the living room.

"Sweet?" Yoongi asked, pinching his nose with a look of disgust. "It smells more like burning pork."

"Uh, Yoongi, it smells like lamb skewers! How could you say that!" Jungkook screeched. "I thought you liked lamb skewers," he whined in a soft whimper.

"I do, that's exactly why I know it doesn't smell right. I'm an expert," Yoongi wailed back.

"Ya! You kids!" Jin cried. "Dinner's ready, let's just move on and eat," He groaned, and everyone hushed, swarming around the colossal yet crowded table, too hungry to argue. Everyone's expression was foggy and hazy, but I could tell there was a dim ripple of brightness in their eyes as they sat. Jin finished placing everything on the table, and I looked over our enormous and fancy feast. Inside of a square, spotless pan were the lamb skewers. The reddish and fluffy looking kimchi rice was in an obtuse pot, and the black, circular beans were set inside an elegant ceramic bowl.

"Go ahead, Sujin. Guest first," he told me, earning a frown from Taehyung as he slumped in his seat, crossing his arms.

"I'm hungry," Taehyung growled. Jin facepalmed himself, clearly annoyed.

"Can I help you get your food?" Yoongi, who was sitting next to me, asked, grabbing towards my plate.

"Yes, thank you." He grabbed my plate and served me some rice along with a few spoonfuls of beans, and set it back in front of me. I grabbed a pork skewer from the plate to the left of me, and the others began.

"I hope I gave you enough, don't be afraid to get more," Yoongi told me. I nodded, and dug in. It took only two bites before my face lit up and I looked at Jin with huge eyes.

"How can you be a idol and an amazing cook?!" I gasped. He laughed. "This is amazing!"

"You act as if you've never had food before," Jin awed, "It's not that good."

"Yes, it is!" I told him, shoving another spoonful of rice into my mouth.

"You'd think we'd have our company pay for our own personal cook, but we've got one already!" exclaimed Taehyung, while crumbs of rice cascaded down his front.

"I honestly don't know how you have time to do all this," I told them again.

"Ne, it's hard but we will always find time for food," said Jungkook with a small smile. I laughed lightly. We all became quiet, the only sounds coming from the scrapes of silverware against the plates. I felt self conscious sitting there, in front of a bunch of idols, eating dinner. As we ate, a tinge of guilt seemed to linger. I couldn't believe that I was where I was. Of all the people that could be with them, it was me, and yes I was a fan but I knew I didn't go the extremes that some fans went to, plastering their walls full of pictures, posters, and merch, as well as going to expensive concerts and fanmeets. I eventually decided to live in the moment and enjoy the time I had with them. I decided that I'd make more of an effort to stan them and appreciate them when I got home

But what I didn't know at that second was that I was home.