"Wow. That's really thoughtful," I told them.

Hoseok stood up from the stool he was sitting on near the kitchen and stretched before coming over to the area in between the couches.

"I want to see you dance again."

"Oh..." I whispered, remembering the events from earlier in the day.

Now that I knew who they were, not only were they an 'audience'- which normally freaked me out- but they were BTS. They were idols, highly trained and skilled, not to mention the dances I knew were theirs, and they knew them better than anyone on this planet.

Seeing me hesitate, he made another offer.

"I'll do it with you, come on, it'll be fun."

I stood up and joined him in the center of the living room.

"Which ones do you know?" he asked.

"Uhm," I laughed. "Probably most of them... and a few girl group dances."

"Do you know IU?" Jungkook asked, which made everyone burst into laughter. I watched Yoongi, who was now asleep shift.

"Yeah, actually, I do." I nodded my head. Jungkook gave me a sweet grin.

"Jin hyung, hand me your phone."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because I don't have my phone on me, it's all the way in my room. Please?" Hoseok requested, getting Jin to drop his utensil and come over to hand his phone to Hoseok, who grinned.

"Gomawo," he thanked. "It's just some music, hyung. Don't worry."

Hoseok concentrated on the phone for a few seconds before looking up and smiling.

He pressed on the phone one more time and music started blaring through tiny black speakers that were sitting near the corners of the walls in the living room.

"Woah, when did you guys get that?" I asked, looking at them.

"Mmmm, just a few days ago. We haven't done a Vlive for a while so I see how it's new even to you as an ARMY."

I smiled, but then started moving as my mind started recognizing the song. It was Russian Roulette by Red Velvet, and I remembered that the only reason I had learned the dance was because I saw BTS on a show and Hoseok and Jungkook had danced to it, which made me learn the dance because the two made the dance seem fun. I started moving with Hoseok, and we were almost perfectly in sync when Jungkook popped up and ran towards us, joining in.

We all kept moving, huge grins on our faces and the music kept going. I noticed Jin had stopped what he was doing and was watching with a smile on his face, as Yoongi watched us with curiosity. Not enjoyment, but at least not annoyance. We continued until the music came to a stop, and we all took a second to catch out breath.

"Wow, Sujin, you know the whole thing," Hoseok told me, and I laughed.

"Oh, do you want to know how many dances I know the full thing of?"

"I think I can guess."

"Don't try," I said as Jungkook plopped on the couch.

"So you teach yourself?" Jungkook asked.

"YouTube, so yeah. There are tons of tutorials on there, as well as quite a few of yours. Probably every song you guys have made are on there."

"Yeah, we have awesome fans like you who take the time to do that. Would you mind doing another?" Hoseok asked me, and I nodded my head with a devious smile.