"Taehyung?" I called. He smiled and waved me over. When I didn't move, He walked over.

"The floor." Was all I said.

"Yeah, isn't it cool?" He asked me. I tried to smile and not be stubborn but I still told him.

"I.. don't like it."

"Oh."

"Are you sure... it's safe?" I asked.

"We're all walking on it and it's fine."

"I've never seen anything like it and... It's kind of scary. Is there another way to go?"

"Oh, come on." He grinned widely at me. "At least give it a try."

"Ya, Taehyung you're no fun. Why miss out on a fun opportunity?" I heard another voice say from behind him.

"What do you mean, Kook?"

"See," he said, coming over to me. I giggled as he swept me up and held me bridal-style, which was somewhat awkward but it solved my problem. I blushed a little bit. If the glass was going to break, I'd be in his arms.

(A/N ouch that hurt my heart uwu)

"You sure I'm not too heavy?"

"Nah, I've carried Hoseok in my arms and Taehyung on my back at the same time before." he told me, and I laughed.

We walked through, and I noticed Taehyung giggling at us.

"When do I get a turn?" He asked.

"When you agree to do it for me sometime, hyung."

"I can't carry you. That's too much work." He groaned.

"You're older than me."

"Barely."

"By almost two years."

Taehyung pouted, and we neared the end of the tunnel with the rest of the boys looking at us.

"She was scared of the floor," Jungkook told them, and I blushed in embarrassment.

"I told you I don't go to these places very often," I told them.

"It's fine, Sujin." Namjoon laughed. "We're all scared of something.. Just some more than others." He said, eyeing Hoseok who frowned.

"They were sharks, and they were right there. Who knows what could have happened?"

"You were acting like a hungry guinea pig or an excited gerbil," Jungkook told him. Hoseok didn't respond, and instead pulled Jin's arm.

"Let's continue." He told Jin, making several of us laugh.

-----♡-----

"You sure we've got everyone?" Namjoon asked the group.

"You can't tell just by looking?" Yoongi asked.

"Well, it's messing me up not having Jin here and having an extra person," Namjoon told him. Jin had left early saying he needed to get dinner ready for everyone when we returned, which gave purpose for the extra car. "Yeah, we've got everyone." He said, opening the car door and entering, signaling that we could all climb in. I was almost dark and we were all exhausted, having spent six hours at the exhibits. It had been fun and eventful, and I thought it was safe to say it was the best day of my life so far.

We headed off and Jimin started the music again. We got to a BTS song, Best of Me, and we were all enjoying it. I heard an extra voice, and at first, I was confused. I looked behind and then realized that Jungkook was humming along. It was beautiful, just as nice as the singers. Taehyung joined, and soon they were both actually singing along. It was the nicest thing I had ever heard, and their voices were identical to the track. I was amazed at what I was hearing. Jimin smiled when he noticed I was looking at them.

"Your voices are so nice! It's like you made that song." I told them all.

"Ah, we just love to sing." They told me, and I nodded, but then thought. That reminded me of the question that had been inside my head for a while.

"Well, you guys said you were a boy group, which would explain that, but... what's your name? I'm kind of shocked I just spent a day with an idol group. I mean, what about your fans and schedules?"

"Oh. About that," Jimin said, and I tilted my head to the side. Why did he seem so concerned about it? Namjoon looked back at our conversation, curious. Jimin gave him a glance, and Namjoon nodded as if giving approval for Jimin to continue.

"What is it? Am I not supposed to know?" I asked.

"No- I mean yes- I mean, well, you know that song we were all singing?"

"Yeah."

"Well, that's one of our songs."

"Woah," I said, only thinking quick about it. "Wait!" I exclaimedyelled, realizing what he was saying. The songs that I had learned my dances to and listened to all the time was made by them! And then one more thing clicked that for some reason hasn't at first, but I hadn't realized the exact words that I practically screamed.

"THAT MEANS YOU'RE BTS!" Everyone laughed at me, and so did I. "Why didn't you tell me? You knew I liked your music!"

"We thought it would be fun to keep it a secret until you knew us a bit more and weren't freaking about that fact that you spent a day with us," Namjoon said.

I laughed.

"We were all surprised you didn't recognize us. Most people do."

"Oh, I apologize. I love you guys with all my heart but I never got to know your real names or knew what you looked like. I have a small phone so even when I watched your dance practice videos I didn't really catch your faces." I explained.

"Oh, don't apologize. It's perfectly fine." Namjoon told me.

"Wow, I can't believe I just spent a whole day with BTS," I said. "And that I didn't know," I mumbled. "Nobody will believe me back home!" I said, and they all laughed. "Wow, thanks so much! I can't believe you spent your time with me, I know you're very busy. I am honored, thank you so much."

"It was fun for us too. It was nice to get to know such an amazing individual." Taehyung told me. I smiled.

"No wonder you said you 'have done the DNA dance before'. You knew it before anyone, and you know it better than anyone!" I laughed.

"Ya, we're impressed. You're really good at it." Hoseok told me.

"Oh, thanks," I said. "No wonder you could sing so well with the song," I said, and Taehyung and Jungkook blushed.

"I know it by heart," Jungkook responded. I lay back in my seat and sighed.

I had been with BTS all day.

We all calmed down and listened to the next song. Nobody spoke, and soon I found myself drifting off to sleep.