Author's Note & Important Announcement

On January 17, 2014 I posted the prologue to Savior, I can even remember the first two people who voted for it (@mmsg11191, and @RitaVS3)

I remember being so nervous to post the prologue, so afraid that nobody would even want take a peek at this book. But I was wrong, within the first month I reached 1K and was ranked on the fan fiction charts. I was so damn ecstatic that I actually cried. I watched with tears in my eyes as Savior went from 1K to 2K then 3K and as it rose on the charts from #864 to #203.

I tried my hardest to make this book as realistic as possible. I spent hours studying about the U.K, countless hours of watching One Direction videos, interviews, the video diaries, watched interviews and movies of Jennifer Lawrence, Studied about eating disorders, abuse, drugs and self injury. And I truly hope that I what I wrote in this story reached your expectations.

When my Grandmother passed in March, I couldn't believe how many of you lovely readers actually took your time to give your condolences. It truly helped me through that hard time knowing that if I ever needed someone to lend a ear and allow me to vent that I had people from around the world that would listen. I cannot thank you guys enough.

I never could even imagine that Savior would ever get as many views as it has gotten. Currently its at 292K. Also it blows my mind to know that my story is being read in multiple counties. From Canada to the U.S to The Netherlands to Portugal to Italy, to the Middle East to Asia and even in Australia and that is seriously mind boggling.

Shout out to @mmsg11191 and @caffeinatedream for being my backbone and encouraging me to continue writing when I felt like I could not, when my depression hit and I couldn't even write a single word. I love you both so much.

Actually I'll do a shout out to everyone, thank you for being there for me. For the encouraging words and for writing me. I've made so many friends though writing this story and I couldn't thank you all enough.

Savior is officially over, but Hade/Huliet is far from over. So with this my announcement is that Savior will indeed have a sequel. The title is: Desolation and it is already posted on my profile.

Writing this story has been a emotional roller coaster, and I enjoyed every second of it. I truly appreciate all the votes, comments and 'I love you's ' that I have received.

You all make me so happy, so appreciated and I appreciate and love every single one of you.

I hope to see you all in Desolation.

I LOVE YOU♥