Chapter Twenty Five*

Songs for this chapter:

· Let Her Go - Jasmine Thompson

· Thnks fr th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy

· I Wanna Be Bad - Willa Ford

Jade's POV

I wanted to answer the door so badly. Talking with Harry was the one thing that I wanted to do, but instead I stood at my flat door and stared at him through the peephole. I denied myself the opportunity to do so.  "Jade? Are you there?" Harry asked through the door. I remained quiet,  I couldn't give in to him.

"Jade, I'm sorry. " He said and I rolled my eyes. If he was sorry then he would not hurt me. "Jade?" He asked yet again. At that point, I was desperately trying not to cry, he could not know that I was in my flat.

Luckily my phone was turned off, because I knew he had been trying to call me, because I saw him bring his phone to his ear multiple times and then I heard my voicemail. "Jade, I don't know if you're in there or not but..." Harry inhaled deeply.  "I'm sorry for everything."

C'mon tell me more little white lies!

I heard him walk away and I sighed in relief. "I'm sorry for everything. " His words, or should I say his lie, echoed in my mind. Before I could stop myself, I slid down the door and cradled my face in my hands. I completely broke down, tears scrolled down my cheeks.

I knew that I would have to get over him.  I wasn't good enough for him then and I knew that I would never be good enough for him. Harry's heart was already owned. And not by me, like I wished it was. Oh no, it was owned by Samantha.

My desire to get drunk or high at that point was overbearing. I wanted to do something to temporarily forget about Harry. So I picked myself up off of the floor, dried my eyes  and walked to the couch.

I took a seat and unzipped my purse. I sighed in relief as I grabbed a cigarette from my fresh pack of Marlboro Menthols. I lit it and took a drag, instantly relaxing myself in the process.

Even though Harry hurt me multiple times, I could not forget about what we had when we lived in the UK. About how he would hold me when we slept in the bed together, about his performance in bed with me, about how soft is lips felt when he would press them against my own. To be honest, I was not sure if I was just longing for him at that moment or if I was lusting for him.

I grabbed my phone from my purse and turned it on. The minute that it finished loading, I immediately regretted my decision. My phone flooded in with voicemails and text messages from Harry and Tyler. But what caught my attention was one from a unknown number. 

I opened it up, and read the threatening message.

'He's mine, back the fuck off!'

I rolled my eyes, whatever.  I rezipped my purse and threw on my shoes. I had one thing in mind to do, it was time to go get stoned.

Harry's POV

"Where's Jade?" I asked as Seth allowed me into His, Louis and Tyler's flat.

Tyler's face became pale when his eyes met mine. "At her apartment. "

"I went by her flat and she wasn't there." I spat.

"She should've been, I just dropped her off a half hour ago. Maybe she doesn't want to talk to you." Tyler replied with a smirk. "Besides she's mine." He added.

Louis eyes widened at Tyler's comment and he stood up from his spot beside Tyler on the couch.

"No, Jade is mine." I may sound possessive but shit it's the truth.

"Oh really?  Then why is she always crying over you, because she can't have you hmm?"

I clinched my fists, I wanted to punch him so badly. "We may not be dating, but she will always be mine." I replied smugly.

Louis noticed my fists and walked over to me. "Beat the shit out of him, before I do." He whispered. "He's trying to get me and Seth to break up." He added while still whispering.

"I mean look at you, Harry.  You are the main cause of her problems.  Did you see the cuts that she did? All because of you! And because you kissed her and then said that you regretted it." Tyler said after taking a drag from his cigarette.

"It was an accident,  I ment to say that I regretted kissing Samantha. "

Tyler laughed and stood up from the couch. He proceeded to walk up to me. "If you even liked her like I do, then you'd never would want to hurt her. But you don't like her do you? She's nothing but a game to you." He said with his face close to mine.

"Jade isn't a game to me." I hollered.

Tyler's phone buzzed , he walked over to the coffee table and looked at his phone. "Oh, look it's Juliet." He texted her back, slipped his phone in his pocket. He put his cigarette out in the ashtray and walked back over to me. "Juliet will be here soon. So I suggest that you leave." Tyler smirked.

"I need to talk to her, so no I'm not going to leave."

"Leave. " He demanded.

"No." I refused.

"Leave now or.."

"Harry is staying! I live here now too so I can also say who can be here and who can't. " Louis interrupted Tyler.

"Fuck you." Tyler spat.

Louis wasted no time before tackling Tyler to the floor.

I tried to pull Louis off but Seth stopped me. "Let em' fight. Tyler needs a good ass whooping'." I continued to watch as Louis punched Tyler over and over again. I found it quite hilarious to be honest, Louis had always been sort of short, and Tyler was tall around six feet but Louis hand managed to tackle him to the ground.

During the rumble, Seth answered the door. He allowed Jade inside the flat. Her eyes widened when she saw me, but her attention swiftly left me and instead went to the fight that was taking place right in front of us.

Jade screamed and Louis and Tyler stopped fighting at Jade's sudden outburst. "Why the fuck is your boyfriend hitting my mate?" Jade screamed at Seth.

"It's a long story." Seth simply replied.

"Get up you two, NOW." she demanded.

Louis stood up and ran over to Seth. Tyler Sat up, groaning in the process but made a faint smile at Jade. Jade helped him up off of the floor and he ran over to the couch, and took a seat.

"Now, I am stressed out and I want to get stoned. And that's what I'm going to do. Now Louis, do you smoke?" Jade asked and Louis nodded.

"Harry, do you want to stay?" Louis asked.

" Yeah." I replied as I  took a seat on the couch opposite of Jade.

"Are the lot of you going to get stoned?" Jade asked while taking a joint out of her cigarette pack.

"Yeah, Harry and I haven't smoked in ages." Louis answered for me.

"Bastards." Tyler murmured.

"Tyler Zachary Daniels,  do you want my beau to beat your ass again?" Seth asked.

"He didn't beat my ass." Tyler spat and Louis bursted into laughter.

Jade lit the joint, inhaled and passed it to Tyler. Tyler, Seth and Louis mimicked Jade. I gulped the knot in my throat as Louis passed me the joint. I regrettably brought it to my lips and inhaled. Jade smiled as I exhaled the smoke, passing it back to her in the process. Once the joint was nothing but a roach, Jade put it out in the ashtray.

Then, Jade's blue eyes met mine and she smiled shyly. From that moment on, I knew that she was up to something.

A/N: I just noticed that I hit 2K and I am soooo ecstatic!  Thank you all <3 The next update will be posted tomorrow