Chapter Eighty Eight**

Warning: This chapter contains graphic material in which includes: Self Injury and Anorexia Nervosa. If this type of material triggers you and/or makes you uncomfortable then please skip this chapter.

Songs For This Chapter:

· Guns And Horses - Ellie Goulding

· Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap

· Change Your Life - Little Mix

· Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran

Jade's POV

" Is Harry there? " Emma asked from the speaker of my cellular. 

"No, he's at school. He won't be here for a half hour." I sighed. I missed him.

"Good, because Niall found out a few things about the anonymous sender."

" Really? " I asked." That was quick.  Where are you guys?"

" Pulling into the parking lot, see you soon. " Emma replied before disconnecting.

I pressed the disconnect icon on my phone's screen and threw my legs off of the bed. I quickly made my way out of my bedroom into the hallway. I ran down the hallway to the flat door and unlocked it. I then walked to the kitchen,  pulled out a chair from underneath the table and sat down.

I was hoping that Niall had found out who had been sending the messages.  I was completely petrified about them,  I hadn't been in the right state of mind  since they had started.  What bothered me the most was that what the person was saying could have been the truth.

" We're here." Emma announced as she opened the flat door. 

" Where are you Juliet? " Niall yelled. 

" Kitchen! "  I yelled.

I heard patter of their feet making their way towards the kitchen and a few seconds later they were both in the doorway of the kitchen. " Count down till' Harry's here?" Niall asked.

Emma looked at the screen of her cellphone and responded with " 27 minutes, until his class ends"

" What is this?" I laughed.  " You guys remind me of spies or something. "

" Because, Dear Juliet,  we are." Niall grinned.

Niall pulled out a chair for Emma to sit down, she sat and he pulled one out for himself.  " I have good news  and bad news,  which one do you want?" He asked as he sat down.

" Good first. " I replied.

" The person who is texting you, goes to ISU. It's not Tyler, or Samantha. "

" Alright. What about Emily? "

" Not her either." Niall replied.  " I even asked around for Harry's roommate's number and I found out that it isn't him either."

" So that just leaves Louis Tomlinson and his  boyfriend right?"  I asked. 

" I have Louis' and Seth's number.  So it's not them. Although I thought it was him at first."

" Alright. " I frowned.

" Don't look sad Jules, I found out a few more things."

" Proceed." I giggled.

" Well I called the number, the voicemail has no name but it's a man. It's also on a family plan through at&t."

" How did you find out all of this?" I laughed.