Chapter Twenty Eight

Song For This Chapter: What Now - Rihanna

Harry's POV

When I opened the door to my flat, I was greeted by an over eccentric Liam. " Good evening, Harry. I cleaned the entire flat, so it's okay for Damian's arrival. I can't wait to meet him." He rambled.

" Good evening, Liam." I smiled. " Thank you."

Damian Murphy was my flat mate. He was originally from Dublin, Ireland. Both of his parents still lived there so he went to visit them a lot, during every holiday break.  Damian had a snappy attitude and he never let anyone talk down to him. He was almost like a big brother to me, he was always there to give me advice and I loved him like a brother. He was set to arrive at any minute and I couldn't wait to see him.

" Did you see Jade today?" Liam asked.

" No, she wasn't there.I don't know where she is." I replied as I sat down on the couch.

Liam sat down beside me and said, " Her phone is shut off. I went by her flat around ten and there was no answer. So I don't think that she was here. I know something is wrong, I just know it."

" I saw Niall today, and he said that Emma was staying at his flat. So he didn't know if Jade was there or not."

" When I went to check on her the entire third floor smelt of incense and marijuana." Liam chuckled. " I mean how many people smoke weed on that floor."

" Lots I suppose." I shrugged.

" So what do you want to do?" Liam asked.

"I think I'll go check on her." I said as I stood up from the couch.

" I am going with you." Liam said as he stood up from the couch. " She's my sister and I want to see her."  I was about to protest, but Liam had his coat on before I could.

I slipped my leather jacket on, and we left my flat. "We're gonna stop by Niall's flat first, so we can get the keys to Jade and Emma's flat."

Jade's POV

It had been two days since school had started, and I still had yet to attend any of my classes. Truthfully, I did not want to go because Tyler was in two of my classes and I did not want to see him. The entire day, I had been thinking about switching to night classes so I didn't have to see Tyler.

I ran out of liquor around seven that morning,  so I had nothing to numb the pain. My mind had been running rapid over Harry. About his brown luxurious curls and those piercing emerald eyes. His tone abs and his beautiful legs. His smooth unchapped lips and how perfect they felt when they were pressed against mine, when he kissed me at the hotel.

Liam stopped by the flat around ten that morning but I pretended that I wasn't there. Secretly I hoped that everyone would just forget about me.  I remembered the days when I was young, innocent and chaste, but after I moved to the States I became nothing even near the definitions of innocent nor chaste. I was a slag, a cunt, and I do not enjoy my life. I did not enjoy a single bit of my sinful lifestyle. When I was younger my parents had told me "What you give out will return to you." I had given all of my love, and receive nothing in return.

"Jade?" A voice yelled from my living room. Without wasting a single second, I jumped off of my bed and ran into the restroom. I quietly shut the door locking it in the process and slid down against it to the floor.

"Jade." The same voice repeated, and that's when I recognized that it was Harry. "Jade, I know you're here. Liam and I need to talk to you." I did not want to talk to them, as far as I was concerned the lot of them could go fuck themselves.

"Jade."

"God damnit, sod off!" I immediately slapped my hand over my mouth.

"Jade, where are you?" Harry asked and I heard his footsteps getting closer and closer by the seconds.

"In the restroom. " I responded, giving up the fight. "Be out in a sec" I added as I stood up from the floor and unlocked the restroom door. I stepped out and saw Harry and Liam.  "Yeah?"

"Why haven't you been to university?" Liam scolded.

"I'm sick." I half lied. I hadn't ate in two days and I was feeling a bit dizzy.

"Then why is your phone turned off?" Harry asked and I glared at him.

"Whys it your concern?" I spat. "Do you want to know the truth?" I screamed and Harry nodded. "I don't want to talk to anyone! I just want to die in peace!" Liam gasped and I could see tears forming in his eyes.

"Jade, can we please get out of here and go to my flat." Harry suggested.

"Okay." I gave in.

I followed Harry and Liam to the my flat door, I slipped on my shoes and followed them to out. I took out my keys and locked my flat door. Instead of taking the stairs as I normally did, Liam insisted that I take the elevator with them.

When we finally exited the building, the lot of us got into Harry's Range Rover and begun driving. "My flatmate is coming today." Harry said after a few minutes of awkward silence.

"Mhmm" I murmured.

"You probably know him, Damian Murphy." He added. I rolled my eyes, I had no clue who he was.

Harry pulled up in front of his flat building and I jumped out of the car with Harry and Liam chasing after me.

I ran up the stairs,  ignoring my dizziness and the growling of my stomach and reached the floor where Harry's flat was. Liam and Harry joined me a few minutes later and we entered the flat.

I slumped down onto Harry's couch. Grabbed a cigarette from my purse and lit it. "Damian just texted, he'll be here in a minute." Harry announced and took a seat beside me on the couch. "Jade, I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to say that the other day." Harry said and I turned my head to look at him.

"Say what? "

"That I regretted our kiss. I didn't regret it, I regretted kissing Samantha not you." He continued. "Because. " He inhaled deeply "I lo..."

"I'm here" A tall man with a Irish accent sung he entered the flat.

"Damian,  I missed you bro." Harry exclaimed and jumped off of the couch, engulfing Damian into a hug.

"I missed you too." Damian admitted as they pulled apart from their hug.

"Who's this beautiful lass?" Damian gestured towards me.

"That's erm.."

"I'm Juliet,  and I was just leaving.  It's nice to meet you." I interrupted Harry and stood up from the couch. I started to walk towards the door only to be hit with a sudden wave of dizziness.  I felt myself falling, and before I could stop myself I hit the floor.  My eyesight blurred and I could hear Harry yell my name. His voice was the last thing I heard before everything went black.