Chapter Thirteen; Part One

Warning: This chapter contains graphic material: In which contains the psychological effects of Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa. If this content is triggering to you and/or disturbs you. Then please skip this chapter. Also, I want to clear this up before anyone assumes things, peole with eating disorders do not tend to have voices in his head, there have been studies though where people had said that they did indeed have a voice in their head demanding them to purge, binge, or fast. Although, that is not common, it still happens. Thank you.

Songs for this chapter:

· Ana's Song by Silverchair

· Rooftops by Lost Profits

· You're Not Alone by Saosin

Jade's POV

"Did you see that?" I laughed and Tyler smirked.

  "Hell yeah, I did! Harry is so jealous! "

I shot him a confused look, "Jealous? Why do you think he's jealous? "

"No reason,  are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yup." I responded while putting emphasis on the P.

Tyler opened my door and I entered his car. He jogged over to his side and climbed. I thanked him while he started the car and begun driving. Something was going on between Harry and Tyler. I did not understand why he said that Harry was jealous. Nonetheless, Harry had nothing to be jealous over. He had a chance with me while we lived in the UK, and he blew it all over a bet.

Tyler was quiet for a few minutes but finally spoke up,  "So, Jules. My brother is switching Universities and he's gonna be living in my flat. He'll be here tomorrow,  would you like to meet him?" I had known Tyler for over a year at that point, and he had not  once mentioned that he had a brother but being the good friend I responded, "Sure, I'd love to!"

"Well lets go get some food?" Tyler said while we pulled into the parking lot of Pizza Hut.

We exited the car and Tyler snaked his arm around my waist. We entered and took our seats at the booth. "So, J. What would you like?"

I scanned the menu, looking at all of the specialty pizzas and pastas. I smiled, I loved pasta! "Erm, can I have the Tuscani Pasta?"

Tyler smiled, "The chicken one?" He asked and I nodded.

Tyler told the waitress our orders and she left. And was left alone with Tyler and it was starting to become awkward. "Soooo." I spoke trying to break the uncomfortable silence.

  "Are you okay, Jules?" He asked and  I nodded my head, not trusting my own voice.

"Hey Tyler, after we leave here can we skip the movies and go to a club?"

Tyler titled his head, "Why?"

"I don't know." I laughed "I just feel like I could use a drink."

"I guess, but you have to eat all of your food. I don't like you starving yourself.  Please for me?" He made puppy dog eyes , and I nodded while smiling.

Our food came quickly and I looked down at my plate of pasta. Oh my god, I knew that it had so many calories. There was no way that I was going to allow myself to eat all of it.

"Juliet, eat please, doll. I know what you're thinking. Stop worrying about how many calories it has."

I smirked, "How did you know I was thinking that?"

Tyler took his fork full of pasta to his mouth and chewed it quickly.  "Because I know you, Jules. I know you better than you know yourself. "

I took my fork full of pasta and put it in my mouth.  I'm not gonna lie, it was delicious.  Especially since I hadn't ate anything in three days. "Oh my god, this is divine!" I exclaimed before putting another fork full in my mouth.