Chapter Seven*

Warning: Chapter contains violence, if this disturbs you then please do not read it. Thank you

Song for this chapter:

· Face Down by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Sippy Cup by Melanie Martinez

Still Don't Know My Name by Labrinth

Harry's POV

"And she just looked at me crying and ran off." I explained to Liam for the 4th time. "I chased after her, but I lost her."

"Where do you think she could have went?" Liam bit his lip, "Let's try her flat."

" I doubt that she would be there, but there's no harm in checking." I said. I grabbed my keys from the key hook and we exited the flat. Once we were outside in the hallway, I locked the door and we ran down the hallway to the lift. Liam was first to get on he lift, and I followed after. We clicked the down arrow to the first floor, and once the doors reopened, we ran out to my vehicle and got into it.

After five minutes, we finally reached Jade's flat building. I parked the car in the car park, and Liam and I exited the vehicle. We ran inside to the lift and rode it up to the third floor. Once the doors opened, we ran directly to room sixteen and knocked upon its door.

A couple of minutes later Emma opened up the door. "Hey guys, what's up?" she asked.

"Is Jade here?" Liam asked politely.

"You mean Juliet? " She joked. "No she's not here. Why what's up?"

"We were supposed to pick Jade up from the hospital but we didn't know what time she was going to be released. So Harry went to Starbucks and met with his Maths tutor and then after he was going to pick me up so we can go get her. But of what Harry has told me, Jade had been released and she was at Starbucks. Well Jade saw Harry and his tutor. The girl kissed him in front of Jade, and Jade ran off." Liam explained.

"Who's at the door Babe?" Niall appeared beside her. "Oh Hi, Harry. Hi Liam." He chuckled.

"They're trying to find Jade." Emma commented.

The sound of the lift opening caught my attention. I turned and saw a guy running down the hallway. It took a minute for me to recognize him, but eventually I did, he was the guy that was hanging out with Jade at the party, when she had overdosed.

"Emma! Niall! I need you guys to come with me." He exclaimed, as he ran over to us.

We all gave him a puzzled look. "It's about Juliet!" He screamed. "Damon and I picked her up earlier and I didn't know that they had history. She passed out in the back seat and Damon refused to take her back to her flat. So we took her to our home." Liam nodded as if he was telling him to go ahead. "She woke up an hour ago and Damon is in the room with her. She keeps screaming and crying. He keeps yelling at her and then I saw him punch her. I said I was going to call the police but he said if I did that he would kill her. So I snuck out and drove here. Now C'mon!"

"Oh my god, Zayn!" Emma sobbed.

Emma and Niall stepped out of the door and we all followed Zayn. Instead of taking the elevator we just took the stairs. When we arrived outside Zayn jumped into his car. While Liam, Emma, Niall and I jumped into mine.

We followed Zayn's car until he stopped and parked his car in front of a brick house. Zayn jumped out and we copied his actions.

The minute that he opened the door I heard a blood curdling scream coming from the back of the home and was followed by a deep voice yelling, "Beg for your life, you worthless bitch!"

"Damon's is going to kill her." Zayn said. " Fuck, I'd be an accomplice to murder."

I pushed past everyone and ran in the direction of Damon's voice. I stood in the doorway looking. Jade was on her knees in front of a man with dark hair, whom I assumed was Damon, her face was covered in bruises. Damon had a gun pressed against her forehead, and his pants down around his ankles. I tried to move but I was paralyzed in fear, I wanted to run in and grab the gun out of his hand, but no matter how hard I tried, my feet refused to move.

"I will not beg for my life. So go ahead and shoot me, you'd just be doing everyone a favor. But think is taking my life worth you spending the rest of yours in prison? " Jade replied, completely unfazed by his actions.

Damon looked away and Jade smirked. I watched as she slowly raised her right arm upwards. Damon was still looking away and Jade reached up and grabbed the gun from his hands. "Give it back!" He demanded.

Jade stood up with the gun in her right hand. " Not going to happen, darling."

Liam, Niall, Emma and Zayn appeared beside me. None of us spoke a word, we were all paralyzed. I tried to pull away but Liam grabbed my shoulder "Don't, she knows how to defend herself. She was just waiting for the perfect opportunity." He whispered

Jade chuckled, "Now my sweet little Damon, how about you get on your fucking knees huh?"

"Make me, bitch!" Damon laughed.

In one swift movement Jade kneed Damon in his crotch, he fell to his knees wailing in pain. Jade put the barrel of the gun to his forehead. "Oh, don't you look pretty? Do you like this? It's a bit demeaning yeah? Well now you know how I felt. Now let me ask you this, Does punching me make you feel more superior? Is your self esteem that fucking low that you have to beat on a woman?" She spat.

Damon mumbled a "No." and Jade chuckled. "You're lucky I don't shoot you. Y'know I wouldn't go to jail, it'd be self-defense, and if anything I could claim that it was a moment of insanity. All they'd do is put me into a mental institute. But guess what, Darling. I'm not a cruel and heartless person like you. So here's what I'm gonna do, I am going to walk my ass out of your room and leave your distrusting home. And if you ever try this shit again, I promise that I'll take you out myself. I am not a person to play around with, you used to abuse me when I was weak and I had no control over myself because of the drugs. But now, love, I can defend myself. So do not ever come near me again."

Jade punched him in the face.  We all could hear the sound of his nose breaking. Damon's hands went to his face, and my stomach turned at the sight of blood seeping out from between his fingers. Jade emptied the chamber of the gun and placed the bullets into her pocket. She threw the unloaded gun into the corner, and grabbed her purse off of the bed.

Jade walked out of the room, and pushed past all of us. Without a single word, she walked out of the home and Liam, Zayn, Niall, Emma and I rushed out of the house. Jade was already standing at my vehicle with a lit cigarette between her fingers. She seamed completely unfazed by what had happened inside of Zayn's home.

"That was so hardcore!" Emma exclaimed as she ran up to Jade.

Jade laughed, "I took care of him, yeah?"

Liam laughed, "Just like Dad taught us." He commented and Jade nodded.

Her blue eyes shifted and met mine, and she quickly turned away. "Let's take you home yeah?" Liam asked and Jade nodded. "You are still going back to Harry's flat though." Liam commented and Jade mumbled an "I know."

As we all climbed into my vehicle, a sense of pride was inside of me. I was proud of the way that Jade handled herself. One thing was for sure, Jade was not the same girl that I had known before when we lived in the UK, no she was definitely different.