Chapter Twelve

Song for this chapter:

· Breathe by Breaking Benjamin

. Idle Town by Conan Gray

. Loser by Jagwar Twin

Jade's POV

"Hey, Juliet.  I think Harry and your brother are following us." Tyler mumbled as he looked through the side mirror.

  I took a peek in the side mirror on the passengers side and sure enough Harry's range rover was behind us. "Godamn it!" I exclaimed.

"What do you wanna do?" Tyler asked.

"Fuck em, we're grown adults. Tyler, do you have any Mary?"

Tyler smirked, "Well, Doll.  I got some  but we need to stop somewhere to roll a joint. Plus it'll help your appetite. "

I cheered, "Let's  stop at the next petrol station. "

"Jules, what the hell is a petrol station? "

I bursted out in laughter " A gas station"

"But what about the bet that y'all have?" Tyler asked.

"It's just weed and  If they want follow us, then we'll give em' a show!"

Harry's POV

"What are they doing?  That doesn't look like Pizza Hut?" Liam exclaimed. 

"Maybe they need petrol?"

I pulled my car into the petrol station.  Jade climbed out of the car and ran to the restroom. Tyler climbed out a minute later and went inside the shop.

"I don't think they're getting petrol, Haz. I think that  something's up." Liam said and I nodded.  We sat there for a few minutes in silence until Jade and Tyler made it back to their car. They pulled out of the petrol station and started driving again.

I had been following them for over  15 minutes.  They had passed all of the restaurants and the mall. They were nowhere in the city instead they were  in the country just driving around with the windows down, blaring music.

"You take the breathe right out of me, you left a hole where my heart should be."

Were they trying to prove a point? What the fuck was up with that song? Why were they playing it? I was a ball of confusion. 

Tyler slowly pulled over to the side of the gravel road and shut off his car. Moments later, Tyler and Jade climbed out of his vehicle and walked to the back of it. Jade leaned up against the back of the vehicle and smiled at us.

"What are they doing?" Liam asked.

" Is that a cigarette? " Liam asked and  I shook my head as Tyler lit the joint and passed it to Jade. Jade smirked and put it to her lips inhaling and exhaling the smoke. Passing it back to Tyler and he repeated Jade's actions.

"I thought you said he was a good lad, and there he is giving her drugs! " I exclaimed.

Liam shook his head, "I guess I thought wrong."

Tyler inhaled and looked at Jade. Jade inched her lips towards his and they're foreheads pressed together. Tyler connected his lips with Jade's and I clinched my fists in anger. Jade pulled away and blew the smoke out and Tyler smiled.

I couldn't take it anymore. I started up my car and started to drive away. "Where are we going?" Liam asked as we passed Tyler's convertable.

"Back to my flat." I replied rudely but Liam understood why and didn't protest.

Tyler had won, he had managed to kiss Jade. He kissed my girl.