Chapter Ninety One****

A/N: This chapter contains sexual material,  if this disturbs you and/or makes you uncomfortable then please skip this chapter.

Songs For This Chapter:

· You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me - Cher

· Just Give Me A Reason - Pink

· Love Runs Out - One Republic

· Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran

Harry's POV

" Harry? " Jade asked.

" Yes, my little fighter, it's me." I said as I walked across the room. " Damian is here also."

I smiled at the sight of Jade sitting up in the hospital bed, rubbing the sleep from her eyes with the back of her hands. My girl.

" Hello, Juliet. " Damian said,  as he walked in and closed the door behind him. " How are you?"

" Hi." Jade replied softly just as I arrived at her bedside.

" I was so worried when Harry told me that you were in the hospital.  I'm so glad to see that you've recovered,  you beautiful minx, you." Damian said before pecking Jade's right cheek.

" Oi." I laughed.  " She's mine."

" For now." Damian winked.

" Sod off." I laughed before turning my attention back to Jade. " I am so happy to see you awake, baby." I said as I pressed my lips to her forehead.  " I was so worried."

" Yeah, I bet you were." Jade  spat.

" I will never leave your side ever again." I promised.  " Are you feeling better? "

" Sort of." Jade mumbled.  " I'm sorry that I worried you. I just needed an escape."

" An escape from what?" Damian asked as he took a seat in the chair on the other side of the bed.

" From myself. "

" From yourself? " I asked.  " What do you mean?"

" The thoughts,  the self hatred. The fear of you leaving.  I couldn't take it and I needed to be numb."

And that's when it hit me, the drugs,  the alcohol,  the cuts...I'm not helping her, I'm making it worse. She asked for my help and I blew her off. Damian was right, all Jade needed was for me to listen to her.

" Jade, I am so sorry,  I promise to be there for you from now on. I was an arse and I let you do this to yourself.  I want to make you better.  I want to see you healthy.  Please let me help you."

" I already asked for your help!" Jade spat. " And you walked out on me!"

" I'll be right back." Damian excused himself,  clearly he  caught onto the tension in the air. Damian stood up from the chair, walked across the room to the door and exited.

" Baby, I know I screwed up, it's all my fault that you're in the hospital. " I said as I finally took my seat in the bedside chair.

" It's not entirely your fault, it's partially mine.  But yes, you did screw up." Jade replied.  " I asked for your help and you walked out on me. I can't believe that it was so easy for you to walk out on me."

" It wasn't easy for me. I cried the minute that I stepped out into the hallway.  I wanted to just turn around and walk back into your flat,  but I couldn't."

" Harry, please stop talking. " Jade asked politely.  " I'm just happy that you're here."

" I'm happy that you're alive." I said softly,  grabbing her left hand in my right. " You're my girl, my fighter,  my warrior, my bird, my life,  my world and I will not loose you again. I have been bound to you since  the first day that I met you, I can't stay away from you. And no longer will I try to draw myself away from you. I will stand by your side at no matter the cost. This I promise you."