Chapter Thirteen; Part Two*

Song for this chapter:

· Drunk by Ed Sheeran

· Stole My Heart by One Direction

Harry's POV

"Harry, wake up!" Liam screamed from the living room.

"What!" I screamed.

"It's, Jade!" He relied. "Get up, I'll explain on the way."

I jumped out of my bed, grabbed my pants and put them on. I then threw my shirt on over my shoulders and slipped my shoes on. I ran out of my room into my living room to meet Liam.

"Lets go!" Liam yelled while grabbing my keys. He opened up the door and walked out into the hallway. Liam locked my flat door, and we ran down the three flights of stairs and outside to my vehicle.

Liam wasted no time, before unlocking my vehicle and entering it. I swiftly climbed into the passengers side as Liam started my car. Without another word, Liam pulled out of the parking lot and started driving north.

"Tyler called me from Jade's phone and told me to come to the petrol station on 7th Street. He said that something was wrong with Jade but he didn't tell me what." Liam finally spoke up.

"And?"

"She keeps yelling for you." Liam admitted and I smirked.

The remainder of the drive, Liam and I sat in silence. On the inside I was smiling, I felt smug because Jade did not want Liam, nor did she want Tyler, she wanted me, and only me.

"Are you ready? ." Liam said while parking the car.

"Yeah."

Liam and I climbed out of the car and walked towards Tyler's car. "Thank you guys for coming!" Tyler yelled while running up to Liam and I.

"What happened? " I spat.

"Juliet is drunk and she passed out earlier but she just woke up and.."

I ignored him and walked up to Tyler's convertible. "Harold! " I heard Jade scream when I arrived beside Tyler's car.

"What are you doing here." She slurred while laying down in the car's backseat. "Am, am I imagining this?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No, I'm here." I replied. Jade made a drunken smile and I realized that it was the first time that she'd talked to me since she left the hospital

Liam and Tyler appeared beside me and looked down at Jade. She giggled, she was plastered. "Jade.." Liam said while shaking his head.

" M' name's not Jade, it's  Juliet. You, div!" Jade responded.

"Juliet.." Tyler said but I interrupted him by saying, "We need to get her back to my flat."

Tyler nodded and we all worked together to try and sit her up but she refused to move. "Harry,  I'll sit up if you sit with me." I nodded and helped her sit up. I slid into the back of Tyler's convertible and sat beside her.

"Yay!  Now the lot of you can go play the five finger flute" She giggled and Tyler gave me a perplexed look in which made me burst into laughter.

"Five finger flute?" Tyler asked Liam.

"She told us to go masturbate ourselves." Liam explained, and Tyler nodded because he  finally understood what Jade had said.

"Shut up!" Jade screamed and I looked at her. "Please." she sobbed.

Tyler ran over to the other door and opened it. "Juliet,  ignore her. You're fine, babe You're okay. Just don't listen to her." Tyler said and Jade smiled.

"Jade, why did you drink so much?" Liam asked her.

"Because I don't know!" She giggled.

Liam rolled his eyes and Tyler lit a cigarette and handed it to her. Jade giggled and moved closer to me. "What are you doing?" I asked her but she didn't respond instead she laid her head down on my chest.

I smirked at Tyler, taunting him. "Let's get her back to your flat." He huffed and I tried to get Jade off of my chest but she refused to move.

"Stay." She begged and I looked up at Tyler.

 "You can ride with me I guess." Tyler said.  I murmured a thank you and Tyler climbed into the front seat. He lit himself a cigarette and started the car. Liam ran off and jumped back into my Range Rover and begun driving back to my flat. Tyler pulled out of the petrol station and begun following Liam.

"Ty, ty!" Jade giggled.  "I wanna hear some music!"

Tyler sighed and turned on the radio. Jade smiled momentarily before asking me,  "Harry, can Tyler stay at your flat?"

I pondered it for a moment. I hated Tyler, but I guessed that he could sleep in the my roommate's bedroom. "Yeah, of course. " I replied and Tyler murmured a "Thank you."

The rest of the way to my flat we were all silent. Tyler parked the car right beside mine and climbed out. He ran over and opened the backseat door. Tyler tried to help Jade off of me but she just gripped my waist tighter. "Sod off." She yelled at Tyler and I chuckled.

"Jade, we're at my flat. Let's go inside, yeah?" I asked her, and Jade nodded into my chest.  I slowly moved her off of me, climbed out Tyler's vehicle and grabbed her hand. "C'mon, my little bird."

Jade made a drunken smile and stumbled out of the car, and she tried to stand up but almost fell over in the process. I sighed and picked her up bridal style. Jade nuzzled her head in the crook of my neck. "You smell good." She commented.

" Thank you, love." I replied as Tyler and I walked into the flat building. Tyler and I got onto the lift and rode it up to the third floor, in silence. Once the lift doors opened, Tyler and I walked to my flat. Tyler opened my flat door, since I had Jade in my arms.

I walked past Liam who was on the couch scowling, and walked to the guest room and laid her down on the bed. Tyler walked in seconds later and kneeled down beside the bed. He grabbed Jade's right hand with his left and then looked up at me.  "Harry,  Thank you." He said and I looked down at him with furrowed eyebrows.  "For coming to help her."

"It's no problem really." I lied. "Hey, Tyler who was she begging to stop earlier? " I asked him while looking down at Jade. Soft snores were escaping from her mouth and I smiled. She looked like an angel.

"She said that she has this voice in the back of her head." Tyler said.

"What do you mean?"

"She told my mother that it was like a pessimistic voice. Always putting her down and telling her not to eat." He inhaled deeply and continued.

"My mom said that it's common with people who have anorexia." He added.

"Tyler, can I ask you something? " He nodded.

"Do you think that I've made Jade this way?"

"Partially yes. You have damaged her severely. But you didn't cause her to have anorexia. She was born with it. She told my mom that she first started when she was 13. So that was before you ever dated her."

I sighed in relief but I still felt guilty that I had managed to even hurt her. "Where do I sleep?" He asked me while picking himself off of the floor.

"Erm, my roommates bed room is two doors down." I told him and he nodded and then left the room.

I sat down on the guest bed beside Jade. "Jade, I miss how you used to be. I miss how you were so innocent and sweet. But I ruined you." I started to sob. "And I want to help you. I wanna be the one to fix what I fucked up." I wiped a tear off my cheek with the back of my hand.

I don't know what came over me but I pressed a kiss on her forehead. "I just wanna save you, whilst there's still something to save." I admitted as I picked myself off of the bed. I walked up to the doorway and gave Jade one last quick glance before shutting off the light and walking away.