Chapter Fifteen

Songs for this chapter:

·Hey Ho by The Lumineers

·I love it by Icona Pop

Harry's POV

"What the fuck was that Liam!" I screamed while standing up from the kitchen table. "How could you say that to her?"

Liam's eyes had widened at my outburst.  "I wasn't thinking." He admitted.

"We're supposed to be helping her, not making her worse."  I stressed.

"Why do you care, Harry?!?" Liam screamed.

"Fuck this." I muttered.

"Should I call her?" Liam asked

"Yeah, but I doubt that she'll answer." I commented while walking out of the kitchen.

I didn't want to be around Liam, he needed to fix what he done by himself. I walked to my room and laid down on the bed. Oh my god, the drama. My phone vibrated in my pocket and without looking at the ID I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Curly! "

"Oh my god, Louis?"

"Yeah it's me! I missed you, bro!"

"I missed you too. What's up?"

"Well I enrolled in ISU and I'm here. Do you wanna hang out?"

"Yeah sure."

"We can hang with my boyfriend and his brother. "

"Boyfriend? "

"Yeah boyfriend,  I'm bisexual remember. "

"I know, Lou. I'm just playing with ya."

"Okay well text me the details and I'll pick you up"

"Alright oh and is it cool if I bring Liam Payne?"

"Liam Payne?  You mean Jade's brother?"

"Yeah."

"Sure, see you soon, curly! "

Jade's POV

As Tyler and I pull in front of his flat building.  I couldn't  help but feel as if I was running from my problems. But it wasn't like anyone really cared, I was nothing, a disgrace, a disappointment and my own damn brother had said so himself.

I just could not figure out what had happened to the loving brother that I used to have? The brother that would always defend me. That would never even dreamed of yelling at me?

"Juliet, are you ready? " Tyler asked, and  I nodded. Tyler stepped out of the driver's side of the car. He ran over to my side and opened the door. I sighed the minute that my feet touched the ground.

Tyler took my hand in his intertwining out fingers, but I didn't protest. Simply because I didn't have the energy to do so. Tyler led me up the stairs to the floor of his flat. I followed him until he stopped outside of his flat door. Tyler knocked on the door and a minute later it started to open. My mouth dropped open at the sight of the guy who opened the door.

His piercing icy blue eyes met mine a slight smirk was displayed across his face. Oh my god, he was gorgeous! "Hey bro." Tyler said while entering the flat.

"Hey!" the nameless stud replied and I felt weak in the knees.

"Hi." I waved at him.

"Hello, beautiful." He said I smiled as I felt my face starting to become red.

"This is Juliet." Tyler announced. "And Jules, this is my brother Seth."

  "It's a pleasure to meet you." Seth commented.

"So enough with the small talk, who wants to get high? I'm sure Juliet does, so what about you Seth?"  Seth nodded and we all walked to the couch together.

"You're from the 70's but I'm a 90's bitch..." My ringtone blared from my pocket.  I reached into it and retrieved my phone. "Liam." Flashed across the screen. I hit the ignore button and put my phone on vibrate.  I didn't want to talk to him.

Tyler opened up the tin that was sitting on the coffee table. Retrieving a dime bag of weed and his grinder,  he placed them down on the table and closed the tin. Seth reached over and grabbed the bag with his long slender fingers. Opened the bag and took out the purple bud. "So, Juliet. Will you mind tell me about yourself?" Seth said while separating the seeds and stems from the beautiful purple  bud.

"Erm, I'm originally from the UK. I am 21 and I'm studying linguistics."

"So I take it that you know more than English? " He asked and I nodded.

"I know English, Spanish,  French and a little German."

"Damn, girl!" He commented and I smiled.

"So are you single?"

"Erm yeah." I said nervously.

"Well, I'll tell you about myself now." He chuckled.

"Well as you know, my name is Seth Daniels.  I'm 24 and I'm going to be studying psychology here. And no I'm not single."

I stood up and walked to the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and walked back to the living room. I took my seat on the couch beside Tyler and opened the cap of the water bottle. "Well, whom ever your girlfriend is. She sure is lucky." I muttered while putting my lips on the opening and allowing some water to enter my mouth.

"Oh no, it's not a girl. I'm gay." He said and I gulped the water down, harshly.

"You're not homophobic are you?" Seth asked.

"Oh heavens no, I'm bisexual. " I admitted "I just wasn't expecting that."

Seth chuckled and I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket for the umpteenth time. I ignored it and watched as Seth rolled the weed in a skin. I smiled as he brought it to his mouth licking it to seal it. Tyler grabbed his lighter and passed it to Seth.

Seth flicked the lighter and lit the joint, took a long puff and passed it to Tyler. Tyler repeated Seth's actions and passed it to me. I brought the joint to my lips and inhaled the smoke. Smiling, I exhaled it and passed it to Seth. We all kept doing a puff puff pass until the joint as nothing but a roach. Tyler laid back on the couch and lit 2 cigarettes.  He handed me ond and I thanked him.

"You're a disappointment!" Liam's venomous words flooded my mind. What did I do that was so wrong? So what if I got drunk, I was 21 and it was perfectly legal!

"Jules, stop thinking about it." Tyler said after taking a drag from his cigarette.

"Okay." I muttered.

I tried to ignore the words and turned my head upwards to talk to Seth. "So who's you're boyfriend?" I asked Seth after exhaling the smoke from my cigarette.

"Well my boyfriend will be here in a few minutes.  He's from the UK too. We both decided to switch colleges together"

I smiled, "I can't wait to meet him."

"Yeah, he just has to pick up his friends and he'll be here." He added.

  "I don't mean to impose but is he gay or bisexual? "

Seth chuckled, "You're not imposing, darling.  He's bisexual. "

I was about to reply but the knock at the flat door interrupted me. Seth stood up from the couch and ran to the door. He opened it up and my heart sunk in my chest when Louis Tomlinson,  Harry and Liam entered the flat.