Chapter Forty Six*

A/N: Warning this chapter contains self injury. 

Songs for this chapter:
· Do I Wanna Know - Arctic Monkeys
· Beautiful People - Cher Lloyd
·The Man - Aloe Blacc

Jade's POV

"Emma!" I screamed as I sat up in my bed. My head was pounding,  and my mouth was parched.  "Emma?" I repeated.  "Niall?" I groaned as the memories of the night before and of earlier that morning started buzzing through my mind. The worst being watching Harry walk away with his arm snaked around Samantha's slender waist.

"You call me?" Niall said from my bedrooms doorway.

"Yeah, is Emma here? I really need some pain killers. "

"Emma is at the store."

"Why?" I asked and wiped the sleep from my eyes.

" She's getting food for the week. And don't worry,  there's some aspirins for you in the kitchen. "

"Thanks." I mumbled as I threw my feet off of the bed.

"Do you remember anything from this mornin' " Niall asked as he sat down on the bed.

"Yeah, more than I'd like to remember. " I admitted.

"He's an arse, Jade."

"This has to stop." I blurted out.

"What does?"

"This going back and forth with him. Forgiving him when he doesn't deserve it. If I continue then he'll just hurt me over and over again."

"Then don't. "

"It's not that easy."

"Then what are you going to do?"

"I'm thinking about switching university,  going back to Britain."

"Do you think that'll work?"

"It's worth a shot. At Least there I won't have to watch the man that I love fall in love with a person whom doesn't deserve his love."

"That's your decision but Emma and I will support you."

"Thanks."

"No problem,  I'll be right back." Niall stated before he got off of my bed and left the room.

I brought my index fingers to my temples and began rubbing in a circular motion. The pounding in my head was so unbearable.  "Here." Niall said while entering my room.

He opened up his right hand and in his palm was 2 aspirins,  in the right hand was a bottle of water. I greedily snatched the pills from his palm and the bottle. Quickly I opened the bottle, threw the pills in my mouth and swallowed them down with the water.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Emma will be here soon, she just called when I was in the kitchen. "

"Alright. " I stated as my phone started ringing.  I grabbed it and looked as Harry's name flashed on the screen. As much as I wanted to press the accept icon I stopped myself, instead I pressed the deny icon and sent him automatically to voicemail.

"Harry?" Niall asked.

"Yup." I replied, putting emphasis on the 'p.'

After a couple seconds the voicemail icon popped on my phone. "He left a voicemail." I stated.

"Let's hear it."

I opened up, and put in my password.

"You have two new messages, press one to hear your new messages."

I pressed one. "First message."

"Jade, I don't know if you'll get this but I'd like to talk to you privately. If you accept then meet me at Starbucks at 12:15. I'll be waiting. "

Whatever! I rolled my eyes and pressed the disconnect icon, not even bothering to hear the second voicemail. The only place that I planned on going to was my dealers.

"I'm gonna go in a few minutes." I mumbled as I stood up from my bed.

"To Harry? " Niall asked.

"No, I'm going to get some weed."

"Juliet." Niall breathed.

"I'll be back in about an hour." I stated as I gathered some clothes in my hands. Niall didn't reply so I just ran off into the restroom and locked the door.

The sudden urge to cut sparked inside of me, the second that I opened up the medicine cabinet and saw my pink venus razor I grabbed it, without any second thought and started examining it. Four blades, ment four cuts. I had to do it somewhere that nobody would see it. That's when it hit me; my right leg. It was winter so I wouldn't  be wearing shorts anytime soon.

I sat down on the toilet seat and brought the razor to thigh of my right leg. I applied pressure to the site and swiftly I dragged the razor across the milky flesh. I could feel the razor splitting my flesh, I knew that I had cut. Instead of me feeling relieved,  I felt anxious. I wanted to do it again. I fought the urge by grabbing a little toilet paper and placing it on the fresh cuts.  2 days out of rehab and I had already cut, smoked,  and gotten drunk.  I dabbed the paper a few times before flushing it down the toilet.  I returned my razor to the medicine cabinet and closed it. I didn't feel like showering so I got dressed and walked out of the restroom.

"I'm leaving! " I yelled from my flat door.

"Alright,  and Juliet?" Niall replied from the kitchen.

"Yeah?"

"Do not meet Harry.  Don't give in to him."

"Okay?"

"As much as you want to, you're stronger than that."

"I won't meet with him, promise. " I replied as I opened the door to leave.

I sighed as I stepped out in the hallway and closed the door behind me. I begun walking down the hallway.  I clinched my fists in anger as I passed Samantha's flat. Now you can say that I was jealous,  but trust me I was more than jealous,  I was utterly pissed. I was pissed that Samantha had what I wanted. Pissed that she had him wrapped around her pretty little finger. But more so, I was  pissed at Harry. Pissed that he had so much control over my life. That he has me, wrapped around his slender beautiful finger. He dominated  my emotions, my heart, my soul. I was nothing but his submissive. His toy, to play with and throw away whenever he felt tired of it. And I hated it!

I ran down the 4 flights of stairs and exited my flat building.  I walked over to my car, unlocked it and entered. As I pulled out of my flat's parking lot, I lit myself a Marlboro menthol and headed off in the direction of my dealers home. I tried calm myself by turning on the radio, but all that it played was love songs.

Before I could register what I was doing, I passed my dealers house. I bit my lip and headed towards Starbucks. I knew that I was going to  end up getting hurt, but I deserved answers.

Harry's POV

"Bye babe." I said as I reached over and pecked Samantha's lips.

"Bye." She giggled and exited my vehicle.

I waited until she was safe inside her parents home, before putting my car in reverse and leaving the driveway. I started driving towards Starbucks, thinking about Jade the entire way there. I wanted her to forgive me, to understand why I was with Samantha. I didn't love Samantha at all. She was a sweet girl and all but, truthfully I was only attracted to her body.

I parked in the parking lot of Starbucks and shut off my car. It was 12:13 and I had told that Jade tht I would be here at 12:15. I scanned the parking lot for Jade's car but it wasn't there. I then proceeded into the building. If Jade was willing to understand my reasons then she would show. But if she didn't show, then I knew that I would loose her forever.  I walked up to the register and ordered a cuppa. As I dug through my wallet to hand the cashier the money I heard the door open.

Out of habit I turned my head to see who it was. And in came the only person that I wanted to see; Jade.

A/N: Savior just hit 13K, thank you all so much.