Chapter Seventy

Songs For This Chapter:

· Show Me What I'm Looking For - Carolina Liar

· Firefly - Ed Sheeran

· Endlessly - Green River Ordinance

· She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5

Jade's POV

Have you ever felt that your life couldn't get any better? The wonderfull feeling of being complete mentally,  emotionally and spiritually?  Well I finally did.

For so many years I had fought for the love of my beautiful emerald eyed boy to be in the same bed as me. If I had the option to take away all the pain, to do these last few years over, I wouldn't accept it. I wouldn't change a single thing.  Because if I could, then I'd never would have been able to enjoy staring at my Deity as he slept.

I giggled slightly as   I watched him in his slumber. His tone, tanned, tattooed chest rising softly up and down.  I brought my right index finger and begun tracing around his right swallow tattoo. My favorite. 

He stirred in the bed slightly.  "Shhh." I cooed, continuing to trace around the tattoo.

"Kitten." Harry said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "That tickles. "

I removed my index finger from his chest. "I'm sorry, love."

"Don't be." He smiled, his eyes still closed. " What time is it?"

"It's 5 p.m. " I said and Harry's eyes popped open.

"We've been sleeping since One o' clock."

"No." I corrected him. "You've been sleeping since one."

"Huh?"

"I've been up for a hour and a half."

"I'm still tired." He whined.  "Let's go back to sleep."

"I'm not tired." I said and he frowned.  "But go back to sleep, babe. I'll be here until you fall asleep."

Harry sighed and wrapped his left arm around my hip, I moved closer to him and pressed my chest against his. Minutes passed before I heard him snoring softly,  and I couldn't fight myself from smiling.

I waited a few minutes before slowly throwing his arm off of me and  climbing out of bed. Quietly I opened up my closet and removed a pair of black skinny jeans and a 30 Seconds To Mars white band tee. Stealthy I shut the closet door.

I removed my purple and black checkered pajamas and Harry's Ramones t-shirt. I opened up the drawers of my dresser and grabbed a bra and knickers  and closed it.

Quickly I dressed. Found a pair of black Converse's, put them on and ties them up.  Sprayed myself with my perfume before grabbing my purse and keys. I'll be back before he wakes up.

I exited my room  and walked to doorway of Emma's bedroom. "Hey, do you want to go for a walk with me?" I asked.

Emma looked up from the screen of her laptop.  "Yeah, sure."

-

I parked my car in the parking lot of Davis Park. I shut off the car and removed the keys. Emma unbuckled her seatbelt, as did I. We opened our doors and exited the vehicle.

"Are you feeling okay? " Emma asked as we begun walking.

"Yeah." I replied as the cold January air picked up, instantly causing me to shiver. "I'm feeling great."

"Are you sure? "

"Mhmm."

"Okay then." Emma said, rolling her eyes.