Chapter Sixty Six

Songs For This Chapter:

· Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes

·  Burn - Ellie Goulding

· I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz

Jade's POV

Knock, Knock

"I'm coming! " I yelled, as  I stepped out of my shower. I grabbed the black towel off of the towel rack and wrapped it around me. I could feel water dripping from my hair down my shoulder blades and I cringed. I ran out of the restroom to my flat door. "Who is it?"

"It's Emily, open the door babe."

I smiled softly and opened up the flat door. "Hi love,  sorry I was in the shower. "

Emily licked her lips before responding.  "I um can see that."

"Come in." I said and Emily stepped into my flat, I closed the door behind her.

"Jade." Emily said softly.

"Yeah?"

"Please put some clothes on before I rip that towel off of you. "

"I'll be right back then." I responded and wasted no time to leave the living room and run to my bedroom.

I opened up the drawers of my dresser and removed a pair of pink panties,  a pair of flannel pajamas and a black t-shirt. I quickly dressed, exited my bedroom and met Emily in the living room. "Better? " I teased.

"Yes." Emily breathed. "I was on my way to college for tutoring but I wanted to stop by and see you for a little. "

"Aww." I cooed and took a seat on the couch.

Emily signed and took a seat beside me on the couch.  "So have you thought about what we talked about?"

"Yeah, and erm I have to tell you something. " I admitted.

"Yeah?"

"Harry and I are together. " I answered and Emily's frowned slightly.

"What do you mean? " Emily asked with tears brimming the irises of her brown eyes.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend,  and I accepted. "

"So I have no chance on being with you?"

"Emily I care about you and I like you I truly do. But I love Harry,  I always have."

"I understand, just know one thing."

"What?"

"If you ever need me." Emily pressed her lips to my forehead. "Or want me. I'm here for you. I'll be waiting for you with open arms."

"You're too sweet for someone like me." I joked. "If something happens you'll be the first one to know, I promise. But we will still be friends for now, yeah?"

"Of course. " Emily replied with a smile.  "I need to go now though,  my session starts at 6."

"It's almost 6 already? " I asked and Emily nodded.

I stood up from the couch, as did Emily. We both walked to the flat door, I opened it and Emily stepped out into the hallway. "Okay love,  text me later yeah?" I asked.

"I will." Emily replied.

Emily extended her slender arms out and engulfed me in a hug. I copied her actions and wrapped my arms around her. "I love you." Emily said, resting her chin on my right shoulder.

"I love you too, as a sister. " I said as we released our holds on each other. Emily smiled slightly before walking down the hallway.  I stepped back a little and shut my flat door.

I then proceeded to walk through the living room, down the hallway and entered my bedroom.  I removed a black laced bra from my dresser, removed my t-shirt and put it on.  As I started to walk to my closet to find an dress, the text tone of my phone went off. I groaned, walked over to my bed and retrieved my phone. Swiftly I put in my pin code and went to my messages.

2 New Messages

From Harry:

Can't wait to see you love.

I smiled at his text, and opened the next message.

From Liam:

Why haven't you called me? I haven't heard from you in over a month. Please give me a call, I love you.

With my right index finger I pressed on the call icon. After three rings, Liam picked up. "Hello?" He said with a morning voice.

"Shit, I'm sorry I totally forgot about the time difference. "

"It's okay,  How are you? Is everything okay?  Is life treating you any  better?"

"One question at a time please. " I joked.  "I'm fine, everything is okay here."

"So I take it that you're drama free?"

"You could say that. But I have something to tell you." I admitted.

"You're not pregnant are you? Please tell me that you're not pregnant.  'M not ready to be an Uncle. "

"Psh." I scoffed.  "No I'm not pregnant. "

"Oh thank goodness." He breathed.

"Harry and I are together now." I said, smiling afterwards.

"Like boyfriend and girlfriend? "

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

"That's great!" Liam replied, before laughing. "It's about time."

"I know right. " I smiled.

"Is he treating you right? "

"Yes, he's treating me very well actually."

"He better be." Liam threatened, and I had try and stop myself from laughing.

"He is."

"Good." He responded before yawning.

"Get some sleep. I'll call you tomorrow okay?" I suggested.

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you, too." I said before hanging up.

I checked the time and saw that it was 6:32, I had less than a half an hour to get ready. So I threw my phone onto the bed and scurried off to the closest. Once I opened the doors to my closest,  I quickly grabbed a floral sun dress, and off the floor I grabbed a pair of black pumps. I removed my panties and pajamas to put on the dress. I then closed the closest and walked into the restroom to fix my hair and make-up.  Once I had my hair curled and my make-up on, I ran back into my room to grab my phone from the bed.

After placing my phone in my purse,  I removed my cotton candy perfume and sprayed it on my neck and wrist before placing it back in the  purse.  I tried my best to ignore how nervous I was becoming,  and put on my black pumps.

As I started to walk out of my bedroom with my purse over my shoulder, someone knocked on my door. Breathe Jade, you can do this! I quickly walked to my flat door, opened it and instantly Harry's plump lips met mine.