Chapter Fifty Eight

Songs for this chapter:

· MakeDamnSure - Taking Back Sunday (A/N: I have been dying to use this song :P )

· Hold On, We're Going Home - Drake

· Not A Bad Thing - Justin Timberlake

Jade's POV

"Toora loora loora, toora loora li!" Some drunken lad in his mid 40's sung from his barstool beside mine. "This is utterly boring. " I groaned as I removed a $5 from my purse, and slammed  it down onto the counter. "Another shot of Jack please."

"J-Juliet you've drunken e-enough. " Emily slurred beside me and I chuckled.

"No love,  I believe that you've had enough. "

"Hi girls!" I heard someone speak with an Irish accent from behind me.

"D-Damian is hereee."  Emily said as the bartender placed my shot glass in front of me.

"Thanks!" I commented to the bartender and retrieved my glass from the table.

"I'll sit beside Emily." Damian said yet again from behind me.

"Alright,  and thanks for joining us." I said before smiling as Damian took a seat beside Emily on the barstool.

"I erm, I didn't come here alone." Damian said and made a faint smile.

"Y-you didn't bring Harry did you? Please tell me that you didn't bring him." I pleaded.

"Actually,  he did." My personal Demon's husky voice spoke from behind me.

"Emily,  let's go home." I suggested.

"No."

"Please, if you go home with me I'll return your favor from earlier. " I bargained.

"No, ignore him." Emily replied.

" Jade, I'm not here to fight. I just want to talk."

I moved myself around in the barstool so I could look him. "Maybe I don't wish to speak with you."

"Well I do wish to speak with you. So stop being so damn stubborn and listen to what I have to say."

"No." I responded coolly.

"Well, I am going to tell you nonetheless.  The kiss with Samantha was unintentional."

I scoffed.  "Surly it was."

"I don't care about her, because I c..."

"He l-loves you." Emily interrupted.

"No, I do not love Jade. Not yet at least." Harry responded to Emily.

Momentarily I smiled as I felt my heart beat increase but quickly I forced my smile into a frown. "Erm."

"I didn't pull away from Samantha because I was in shock. But if you'd have stayed a few seconds,  you would have seen me push her away."

" Whatever." I muttered.

"I really don't understand why you even care about me Jade, I truly don't.  All I've done is hurt you repetitively. But Damian said something earlier and it really hit me. Do you want to know what it was?"

"What?"

" Don't even try saying that you do not care for her, because if you didn't then you would've given up a long time ago. And he is right Jade. I care for you. Fuck I care so deeply for you, that it scares me. No person has ever had this much control over me. You frustrate me, you make me happy, you make me want to pull out my hair. But that is because I care about you. I wish I could say that I loved you, but then I'd be a liar. But even though I've been such an arse to you, I regret it. Give me one chance Jade, give me the chance to fall in love with you."

"I erm." I sputtered out. "Harry I have so much anger towards you, but with that I also have equal amounts of love. I wanna break you down so fucking badly,  I want you to feel the pain that I've felt for all these years.  I want to see you cry, to rip everything you hold dear from you. To take away all your dreams,  your aspirations and leave you as a sobbing mess on your bedroom floor. But as much as I want to do that, I cannot allow myself to do so."

"And why's that?" Harry asked with widened eyes.

"Because I love you."

"Please, Jade." Harry said while reaching out to grab my right hand with his left hand. "Please do not tell me that you love me, I do not deserve to hear those three beautiful words fall from your lips and have them directed towards me." He said and released his hold from my hand.

"Harry when did you become such an hopeless romantic?" Damian said, completely ruining the moment.

"Sod off!" I spat at Damian.

"H-he loves you, and I l-love you." Emily said quietly,  but unlike everyone else I heard her.

"I love you too Emily." I said and turned my head in her direction and she was beaming with happiness. "But I love you as a sister. "

"S-Styles. " Emily said aloud.

"Yeah?"

"If I see her crying one more time over you."  Emily said before she hickuped. " I Will steal her from you." She warned. "I know h-how to treat my ladies well, I even had her s-screaming my name."

"What's she going on about? " Harry asked and I turned my head in his direction.

"WeHadSex." I said quickly, hoping that he didn't catch it. And by the look on his face, I truly believed that he didn't.

"You lasses shagged?" Damian said, obviously he had caught it. "That's sexy."

"Damian." Emily hissed.

"I'm going to pretend that I didn't hear that." Harry mumbled. "Do you want to get out of here?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Let's go back to my flat. We can hang out, and talk."

"I'm going wif yew." Emily stated.

"We can all go back to my flat in Damian's car." Harry suggested.

"I planned on getting smashed,  but we have alcohol at the flat. So that'll work."

"Perfect! "Harry exclaimed.  "Let's go then. " He said with his ever cheeky smile.