Chapter Seventy Three

Songs For This Chapter:

· All Of Me - John Legend

· Wake Me Up - Ed Sheeran

· I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz

· You & I - One Direction

Harry's POV

"La luz de mi vida."  Jade read from a paper in front of the students of her Spanish class.

"Bueno." Professor Estrada murmured. 

I smiled from the back row of the auditorium, luckily Jade hadn't noticed me. If she would have, the surprise would have been ruined.

"Class dismissed. " Professor Estrada announced.

I clutched the bouquet of red roses in my right hand. I sighed  deeply trying to calm my  nerves.

I saw Jade walking towards the exit of the building,  so I stood up. I hid the roses behind my back and walked towards her. Jade had her back facing me, I begun walking faster to catch up with her. "Jade." I said softly, as I inched closer to her.

Jade turned her head around, and smiled as her eyes met mine.  "Harry! " She exclaimed and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I bent down and pressed my lips against hers. "I have something for you." I said as I pulled away.

"And that is?"

I pulled the flowers out from behind my back. Jade smiled, blushing and grabbed them from me. "Happy Valentine's Day, Love."

"Harry. " Jade whispered,  tears forming in her eyes. "Y-You got me flowers? "

I nodded,  smiling.  "Yes baby, I did. You also have two surprises left. Let's go to your second surprise." I suggested, reaching with my right hand to try and grab Jade's left.

"But I still classes. "

"No you don't love, skip them for today.  I am." I chuckled.

"Alright. "

Jade grabbed my right hand with her left and laced our fingers together. "I cannot believe that you bought me flowers. " Jade admitted as we walked out of the auditorium.

"Why?"

"Because I wasn't expecting it."

"I got them because I care about Jade. And I promise you that you'll get a lot more in the future. " Jade giggled as we walked out of the school.

Once we reached my car, I removed my hand from Jade's and opened the passengers side door.

Jade climbed in, and put on her seatbelt.  I closed the door before running over to the driver's side, opened the door and climbed into the vehicle. "Baby where are you taking  me?" Jade asked as I started the car.

"It's a surprise love, remember? "

Jade sighed as she unzipped her purse and retrieved her pack of cigarettes. She removed a cigarette from the pack and lit it. "How long were you in the auditorium? "

"Erm."

"A few minutes." I lied.

I smiled as I thought about how she looked during that hour. I was just so enticed by Jade. In love with how the words rolled off of her tongue. Even though I had no  clue of what she said. It was still such a beautiful sight to see her.

" Did you even go to class today? " Jade asked before taking a drag from her cigarette.

"My first class."