Chapter Sixty Seven

A/N: Sorry if this is a bit boring,  I have a huge test tomorrow and I have been studying all weekend.  But I really wanted to write you all a chapter so hopefully this is okay.

Songs For This Chapter:

· All Of Me - John Legend

· Classic - MKTO

· Skin - Rihanna

Harry's POV

"Harry." Jade mumbled against my lips.

I pulled away, sighing afterwards.  "I'm sorry, Jade."

"For what?"

"I don't really know what came over me, I just saw that dress and I just couldn't stop myself from kissing you." I replied, with a smile.

"This old thing." Jade said, motioning at her dress with her hands.

"You look absolutely beautiful. " I replied honestly.

"Psh." Jade scoffed. "Compared to you." She began but I stopped her by pecking her lips.

"Don't psh me." I joked. "Let's  go yeah?"

Jade nodded and I moved out of the doorway of the flat so she could enter the hallway. I closed the door behind her, laced our fingers together and begun walking down the hallway towards the lift.

After we took the lift down to the main floor, we exited the building and entered my Range Rover. "So where are we going? " Jade asked,  while retrieving her pack of cigarettes from her purse.

"Give me one of those please? " I asked purposely ignoring her question.

Jade removed two cigarettes, passed the lighter and cigarette to me, swiftly I lit  it up and passed her back the lighter.  I then started up my car, pulled out of the parking lot and begun driving towards Olive Garden. Jade lit her cigarette and rolled down her window a little before speaking up. "So, you didn't answer my question. "

"Well, I remember that you liked Italian food so we're going to Olive Garden. "

"Aww, you know me too well."

"That I do baby."

"When did you become so sweet? " Jade asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about. " I teased.  "I've always been sweet. " Jade didn't reply she just chuckled and continued to smoke her cigarette.

For the rest of the drive to Olive Garden Jade and I were both silent.  The only noise inside of the car was the radio that was playing the newest Bruno Mars song.

"Jade." I spoke up, trying to break the silence.

"Mhmm?" Jade replied as I parked the car in the parking lot.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No love, you didn't say anything wrong.  I was just lost in my own thoughts 's all."

"Care to tell?"

"Erm, how we've ended up here. Like together as a couple. "

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yeah."

"I'll tell you while we eat." I said as I shut off the car.

I removed my seatbelt, opened the door and exited the vehicle. I ran around the hood of the car to the passengers side and opened up the door so Jade could exit the vehicle.