Chapter Fifty Seven

Songs For This Chapter:
· Moshi Moshi - Brand New
· Same Mistakes - One Direction
· Diamonds - Rihanna

Jade's POV

"Juliet. " Emily whispered into my ear.

I repositioned myself in her bed to look at her. "Yeah? What time is it?"

"7:30 and Harry is outside of my apartment. " She said.

"Did you speak with him?"

"No, that's why I'm in here with you. I'm hiding. "

"He'll go away soon enough. " I murmured.

"How did he find out where I lived? "

"Probably Samantha told him." I replied while rolling my eyes.

"That is actually quite possible. " She said as she wrapped her right arm around my waist.

"So we're just going to let him knock."  I said while I tried to refrain from laughing.

Knock Knock

"Emily?  Jade? Anyone?" Harry's husky voice could be heard from the flat door all the way to the bedroom. Emily snickered and I smirked. But on the inside I was crying,  I wanted to speak with him. I truly did, but I knew that I would just end up getting hurt again.

"Where is your roommate?"

"She called me and told me that she'd be home around 8, her boyfriend is taking her to the movies. "

"Oh."

"So what bar do you want to go to?" Emily asked in a hushed tone.

"Well personally I like clubs,  but my favorite bar is the Winter Tavern. "

"The little Irish bar on Main Street? "

I nodded.  "Yeah exactly because it's small and the prices are super low."

"I was going to ask you about that, how do you have money? You don't work a job."

"Before Harry came back around I was an escort. "

"You dirty dirty girl." Emily winked.

Knock Knock

"Is he ever going to leave? "

"Eventually. "  I bluntly replied.

Knock Knock

"How long has he been knocking? " I asked.

"About a half hour."

I sighed and took my phone out of my trouser pocket.  "It's 7:45, let's just get ready. "

"Okay, let me see if he's gone first.  Emily replied and climbed off of her bed.

I watched as Emily proceeded to walk out of the room, and down the hallway. "Please let him have given up and went home." I said mentally.

"He's gone." Emily stated as she entered the room. "Now let's get ready. "

I smiled before throwing my feet over the edge of the bed and standing up. "Now." Emily said as she opened up the doors to her closest.  "I have a black sequin dress, a golden one and a red. Which one would you like?"

"Black, of course. "

Emily smiled and handed me the little black dress. "Let's get this night started."

Harry's POV

"So did you speak with her?" Damian asked as he entered our flat.

"Nope."

"She didn't answer the phone?"

"Not only that, Tyler came by and..."

"Tyler 'The Twat' Daniels? " Damian interrupted me.

"Yeah."

"Okay?"

"Well he told me where Emily lived and I went there and knocked on her flat door for about a half hour, but nobody ever answered. "

"Wait , how did Tyler know where she was?"

"He was driving by and  saw her and Emily walking into the flat building. "

"When was the last time you tried calling her?" Damian asked before sitting down onto the couch beside me.

"About 15 minutes ago, earlier it was engaged but the last time I called it just rung and rung."

"How about I try calling her." Damian suggested. "She's probably ignoring your calls."

"Go ahead,  but I doubt she'll answer. "

Damian smirked as he removed his phone from his coat pocket. "Wait. " I shot him a glare. "How do you even have her number? "

"Liam gave me it." He replied simply as he scrolled through his contacts.

"What are you going to ask her?"

"If she wants to hang out." He replied before stopping on a contact.

"Who is The Little Minx?" I asked.

"A nosey one you are." Damian laughed.  "It's Jade."

"So you have her listed as The Little Minx?"

"Yup. That's what she is." Damian replied with a slight smile.

"Yeah I guess she is."

"Exactly,  now hush it's ringing. "

"Put it on speaker." I demanded in a hushed tone.

 "Oi." Jade responded, and my mouth dropped open. She fucking answered for him but not for me?!?

"Hey Juliet,  I was wondering if you, Emily and I could go out tonight?"

"We're actually already out, but you can hang with us if you'd like. But do not bring Harry."

"Harry is erm, feeling a little ill." He lied.  "Where are you both at?"

"Winter Tavern, Drinks are on us. If you believe that you can hang, that is."

Damian chuckled. "Trust me I can hang, I'll drink you both under the table."

"We'll see about that." Jade laughed.  "Come on down then."

"Alright,  I'll be there in like ten."

" 'Kay." Jade replied and hung up.

" She answered for you!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, because trusts me."

"I.."

"You're going. " Damian interrupted me.

"But I don't think that's a good.."

"Let's go, I could use a drink and you." Damian interrupted and pointed his index finger at me. "You need to go win her back. And don't even try saying that you do not care for her, because if you didn't then you would've given up a long time ago."