Chapter Seventy Six*

Songs For This Chapter:

· Wake Me Up - Ed Sheeran

· Make Me Wanna Die - The Pretty Reckless

· Stay With Me - Sam Smith

· Intoxicated - The Cab

Harry's POV

"Jade." I moaned, buckling my hips.

Jade continued bobbing her head up and down my member. Her tongue swirling around the tip, resulting in me  curling of my toes from the overwhelming sensation.

"Jade, s-stop. I don't want to finish just yet, not until I'm inside you." Jade removed her lips from around my member. She looked at me and smiled. 

I moved in the bed to the left and Jade slid into the spot beside me.  "Are you ready? " I asked. Jade nodded and I threw my legs off of the bed and stood up.

I put my left knee onto the bed and then my right. I positioned my body in between Jade's thighs swiftly I aligned my member with her entrance. I was about to thrust into her, but I was interrupted by the ringing of my cellphone. "Shit." I exclaimed.

"Answer it babe, we can finish in a little bit."

I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed my phone. I looked at the screen confused,  it was a private number. I slid the accept icon and put the phone to my right ear. "Hello?"

"Harry?" The voice on the other end replied.

"Yeah, who is this?"

"Put it on speaker." Jade whispered.  I nodded to Jade and pressed the speaker icon.

"Samantha. "

"Yeah?" I spat in annoyance. "What do you want?"

"I'm pregnant. " Samantha sobbed. 

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"I'm pregnant Harry, and it might be yours. " I looked at Jade and frowned at the sight of tears forming around her irises.

"Can you please come to the hospital on Eighth Avenue? "

"Okay."

"Please come here, I'll explain everything when you get here."

"Will you come with me?" I whispered to Jade.

"Yeah." She replied.

"Okay,  we'll see you soon."

"What do you mean we'll? "

"Jade is my girlfriend so she's coming with me."

"Fine, bye." Samantha said before disconnecting.

I moved out of between Jade's legs and laid down beside her. "Baby,  please say something. "

"Jade c'mon talk to me please." I begged.

"Is this some kind of cosmic joke? " She whispered.

"Babe?"

"Let's just go." Jade mumbled, throwing her legs off of the bed and standing up.

"Alright. " I whispered before pulling off the condom and throwing it into the rubbish bin. Jade bent down and retrieved her clothes.  I got off of the bed and copied her actions.

"Thank you for agreeing to come with me. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't agreed."

"It's fine." She breathed.