Chapter Seventy Two

Songs For This Chapter:

· Misery Business - Paramore

· Baby Come On (Acoustic) - +44

· Secret Crowds - Angels And Airwaves

· Be My Escape - Relient K

Jade's POV

"Yeah, the 14th." Harry said softly into the mouth piece of his phone. Slowly he moved in my bed and turned to my direction.  I continued to keep my eyes closed,  pretending to be asleep.  "I'm not sure, Jade has classes until four. Are you sure that you'll be able to make it?"

"I'll drive her to the restaurant after her classes end, so she'll never see it coming. "

"Yeah."

"Thanks mate, I'll see you then." Harry said and I heard him click the end call icon on his phone.

"Jade." Harry whispered. 

"Baby. Wake up." He said, poking my right shoulder.

"Mmmf." I moaned,  trying to be realistic.

"Baby it's 7 O' clock and you haven't ate dinner. "

"Don't want to." I mumbled.

"You're going to eat, love. How about this, I'll go get us something to eat and you get some sleep, yeah?"

"Okay."

"I'll wake you up when I'm back." Harry said and kissed my forehead.

Harry moved away from me and got off of the bed. I smiled as I heard him walking out of my bedroom. Moments later I heard the flat door open and close. I sighed in content and  closed my eyes.

-

"Juliet! " Emma screamed from the doorway of my bedroom.

"Yeah." I mumbled into the pillow.

"Some guy is here to see you."

"Who?"

"Niall and I were about to leave and he was at the door. I think he said his name was Lewis. "

"His name is Louis. " I corrected her. "Can you tell him to come in here?"

God I hated Louis.  He was the one who proposed the bet in the first place. He was at fault just as much as Harry was. But he was Harry's best mate, so what kind of girlfriend would I have been if I had told him to leave?

"Hey." Louis mumbled from the doorway.

"Come in." I said as I sat up on the bed, gripping the duvet in my fingers tightly.

"Bye Juliet! " Niall and Emma yelled in unison from the flat door.

"Bye." I hollered and then heard the flat door close.

Louis walked across into the room, to my bed and sat down on the edge of my bed. "What do you need?"

"To warn you about your friend."

"Who?"

"Tyler. " Louis replied and turned his head towards my direction.

"Actually Tyler and I are no longer friends." I corrected him. "But go ahead. "

"I came home from class today and I heard Tyler talking to a girl in his bedroom. I stood outside of his door for a few minutes, and I finally recognized the voice.  He was talking to Samantha, Harry's ex."