Chapter Forty One

Songs for this chapter:
· No Light, No Light - Florence + The Machine
· Eyes On Fire - Blue Foundation

Harry's POV

"Hey, babygirl.  I'm back." Emily chirped as she took a seat beside Jade.

"Jade." I growled lowly.

"Yeah?" Jade asked.

"I need to talk to you."

"Go ahead."

"Alone." I clarified. Jade sighed as she stood up. "I'll be back." She said to Emily.

I walked with Jade to the metal door and opened it. Jade groaned as we stepped into the hallway. "What?" Jade asked annoyed.

"Emily isn't who you think she is."

"What do you mean?"

"I overheard her on the phone earlier, she's a backstabber, Jade."

"You're just saying that because someone has their eyes on me."

"Y'know what Jade, I'm trying to warn you. If you don't want to listen then go ahead." I snapped.

"Harry." Jade breathed. "You have Samantha, and I have no one. Do you know how it feels to see the person that you love, in the arms of someone else?" She asked.

"Stop changing the topic!"

"Answer me, goddamn it!" Jade screamed.

"Samantha and I are just fuck buddies! And no, because I have never been in love." I spat.

"Drunk minds, speak truth." Jade mumbled.

"Jade will you listen to me?" I begged."Emily is a backstabber. She was talking to someone on the phone about making you fall for her."

Jade's eyes widened. "W-what?" She stuttered. "You're lying. "

"I wish I was." I admitted.

"Do you know who she was talking to?" She asked.

"No, all I know is that she mentioned your name and mine also." I explained.

"I'll ask to switch rooms tonight. "

"Okay."

"So you're done with Samantha right? "

"Yes." I lied. Samantha and I were nothing but 'friends with benefits', nothing more and nothing less. "Damn." I glanced down at my watch and noticed that it was almost 6. My night class started in less than an hour. "I, erm have to go."

"Why?" Jade asked as she looked down at the ground.

I took my index and middle finger and put them under her chin, I lightly pushed up so that I could see her face. Her blue eyes met mine and she made a fake smile, obviously trying to hide the disappointment in me having to leave. "It's okay. I'll be back." I promised.

"Okay, See you Harry. " Jade pouted.

I sighed and walked away. "She needs this." I kept repeating in my mind.

Jade's POV

"Juliet." Emily screamed as she walked down the hallway behind me.

I sniffled and turned to look at her. "What?"

"Are you crying? " She asked sympathetically.

"Yeah." I responded while opening the door to our room. I entered the room and took a seat on my bed.

"What happened? " Emily asked as she entered our room.

"Nothing. " I murmured.

"Doesn't look like nothing. "

"I don't want to talk, sorry."

"Whatever." Emily groaned. "If he's the reason that you're crying, then I'm gonna kick his ass."

"I'm not crying about him."

"Then who?"

"You!" I spat.

"What did I do?"

"You know what you did!"

"No, please explain. "

"You're a backstabbing witch."

"Backstabbing? "

"Y'know what? I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain what you already know." I said as I stood up from my bed.

"He's brainwashed you." Emily screamed.

"No, you did."

"No, I've been nothing but honest to you."

"Liar." I spat as I opened the door.

"Juliet, just hear me out okay? "

"No. I don't want to talk to you."

" Juliet. " She said as she grabbed my wrist.

"Let go of me!" I demanded.

"I am falling in love with you." She screamed, completely ignoring my demands.

"I'm done here." I spat while opening the door.

I stepped out into the hallway and turned around. Emily's dark brown eyes had tears forming in them, I sighed as I slammed the door shut. Before I knew it I was at the receptionist asking for my cellphone. She handed it to me and I turned it on while taking a seat in one of the uncomfortable waiting room chairs.

A nurse took a seat beside me and I scrolled through my texts. I stumbled across a text message from an unknown number and my mouth dropped open as soon as I saw the picture attachment. It was Harry and Samantha kissing, Samantha had her fingers tangled up in Harry's curls and Harry was cupping her cheeks.