Chapter Forty Five

Songs for this chapter:
· Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye
· Pompeii - Bastille
· Wrecking  Ball - Miley Cyrus

Harry's POV

"Who's the bird?" Louis motioned his head to Jade whom was standing behind the register.

Her blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail,  the atrocious mandatory red apron was covered in flour and tied tightly around her hips.

"Here you go, sir." Jade said as she handed the customer his cuppa and his blueberry muffin.

"Oh that's Jade Payne." I finally replied as I tore my eyes away from her.

"Liam Payne's little sister? " Louis asked.

"Yeah."  I admitted.

"Nonetheless,  I dont like her."

"Why?" I asked,  truthfully his statement surprised me.

"I don't know, she looks stuck up."

"Louis you haven't even talked to her yet. She's actually a very sweet girl. She isn't stuck up, she's just shy s' all."

"Aww does Harreh have a crush on the new girl?" Louis cooed.

"No." I spat as I felt my cheeks heat up in pure embarrassment.

"You don't? "

"No."

"Then you wouldn't mind making a bet then, since you don't like her."

"W-what kind of bet?" I stuttered.

"I bet that you can make her fall in love with you in under six months."

"Why would you even propose a deal like that?" I hissed.

"What's wrong Harry are you scared that you'd fall in love with her? Harry I'll pay you."

"How much?" I regretted the words the second that they left my mouth.

"We'll negotiate later. So yes or no?"

"Yeah." I swallowed the knot forming in my throat harshly.  "I accept."

"Harry babe, wake up!" Samantha screamed in my ear. I groaned and threw the duvet over my face. "You were having a bad dream." Samantha said as she pull the duvet off of my face.

"No, it wasn't a bad dream. " I stated.

"Then what was it?"

"A memory,  one that I'd like to forget."

"Go back to sleep baby boy." Samantha suggested and placed her head on my bare chest.

I closed my eyes and soon enough I was haunted with memories just like before.

"Hey it's Jade! Sorry I can't come to the phone. But if you leave your name, number and the reason that you're calling,  I will surly get back to you." I groaned and pressed the end button on my phone.

"Harry get out of the loo!" Louis screamed from outside of the restrooms door.

"No!" I sobbed and pulled at my curls.

"Open this door, mate." Louis pleaded.

"Fine but I'm leaving. " I said as I picked myself up off of the restroom floor.

Louis sighed in relief as I opened the door. "Where are you going? "

"I'll be back." I replied completely ignoring his question.