Chapter Nineteen

Songs for this chapter:

· 21 Guns (Broadway Version) by Green Day & The Cast Of American Idiot

· When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus

Jade's POV

"Well, talk then. " I urged Liam.

He looked up at the lot of us. I took my hand and motioned him to sit down at the table. Liam sighed and took a seat. "Jade,.." He begun.

"It's Juliet! " Tyler interrupted him.

Liam turned his head to face Tyler,  "Her name may be Juliet to you, but to me it's Jade. So calm the hell down." He spat. "Now JADE." Liam raised his voice, showing off. "I'd like to apologize,  for what I've said to you these last few days.You're not a disappointment, I shouldn't have said that. I was angry and I know that's not a valid excuse but it's the truth. " I shifted in my seat, I was starting to get uncomfortable. "So what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry. " Liam finished.

I made a faint smile, and took a drag from my cigarette. "Okay,  I guess. " I replied after exhaling the smoke.

"So do you forgive me?" Liam asked

"Yeah.." I hesitated,  "I forgive you."

"Well, Jade. I have something else to tell you, today was a week. I'm leaving the day after tomorrow. As you know I had classes here but I have decided to go back home for a little. I need a break from school."  Liam announced.

"It's been a week already?" Harry exclaimed. Tyler made a fake laugh and rolled his eyes. I started to wonder what was wrong with Tyler, every since Harry came back into my life, he had been acting like a total arse.

"So, are the lot of you hungry?" Harry asked.

"I ate at Burger King with Louis earlier." Liam admitted.

"And you?" Harry asked Tyler.

Tyler was about to answer but was interrupted by his text tone going off on his phone. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his iPhone 5. He unlocked the screen and replied to the text message. "Actually no, I have to head out to my parents. They're having a dinner because of Seth's arrival.  Thanks though."

"What about you Jade, are you peckish?" Harry asked as he turned his head in my direction I shamefully nodded my head, I was starving.

Harry smirked at Tyler, but Tyler brushed it off and stood up from the chair. When Tyler pushed the chair under the kitchen table, sent Harry a death glare before walking out of the kitchen and into the living room.

 I stood up from my chair and ran after him. "Ty, wait." I yelled as he was beginning to open the flat door.

"Yeah?" He asked,  raising an eyebrow.

"What's wrong?" I asked while grabbing his hand.

"Nothing, Jules. Please just promise me that you'll be careful. And if you need me, do not hesitate to call, okay?" He replied and I nodded. "I love you, Jules. " Tyler said as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you like a brother." I replied, and Tyler sighed. " Are you sure you are okay?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around him.

 Tyler's pulled my body close to his own, and smiled. " I am fine, doll."

 "I'll see you tomorrow,  yeah?" I asked against his chest.

"Yeah, remember what I said okay? " Tyler replied as he released his hold on me.

" I will." I replied with a fake smile. Something was definitely going on between Harry and Tyler, I had no doubt in my mind that they hated each other. But the reasoning behind their hatred, was totally unknown to me.

 " I'll see you tomorrow, babe." Tyler said as he stepped out into the hallway.

" Bye." I replied as he closed the flat door.

I turned away from the door and walked into the kitchen. I sat down beside Harry and noticed that Tyler had left his pack of cigarettes on the table, and I smiled. Tyler had a habit of wanting to spend money on me, he would always offer to buy me cigarettes or take me out, I knew that when Tyler finally got himself a girlfriend, he would definitely spoil her.

"Jade?" Harry said as I grabbed the pack of cigarettes from across the table.

"Yeah?" I replied while taking a cigarette out of the pack of Marlboro Menthol's, and lighting it.

"Would you erm, like to go out with me tonight for erm dinner? " Harry asked  nervously.

"Are you sure, that you'd like to go out with me to dinner? I mean I appreciate it and all, but I.." Harry interrupted me by cupping my face in his hands. My heartbeat accelerated,  I could literally feel my heart pounding within my chest.  Harry's face inched closer to mine. "Jade, love. If I didn't want to go to dinner with you. Then I wouldn't have asked.  So dinner, yeah?"

I was speechless,  so I just nodded my head like a idiot.  Harry smiled and released the hold that he had on my cheeks. "I-I'll go get ready then." I stuttered as I got up from the chair.

I ran off to the guest room and rounded up the clothes that I needed. I put out my cigarette and quickly dressed in my favorite little black dress. I sprayed my cotton candy perfume on my neck and wrists. I slipped the perfume into my purse and walked out of the guest room.

I walked into the living room, and saw Harry sitting on the couch looking through his phone I cleared my throat and Harry whipped his head around to look at me. His mouth dropped open at my appearance and I smirked. "Ready?" Harry asked as he stood up from the couch.

"Yes." I replied and walked towards him.