Chapter Ninety Six

Songs For This  Chapter:

· Love Runs Out - One Republic

· Ten Feet Tall - Afrojack

· Salt In Our Wounds - H.I.M

· Stay - Rihanna

Jade's POV

" I just don't know how to tell him." I stressed to Emma. " I mean, it's his best mate. What exactly am I supposed to say?"

" That his best mate possibly knocked up his ex girlfriend.  It's simple. " Emma replied before taking a sip from her cuppa. " I mean it's not like it was planned. It was a drunken hookup,  a one night stand.  So Harry shouldn't get angry at him."

" I think he'll be sad to find out. And Emily said that Samantha shagged Harry only a few hours before she shagged Louis. "

" It's a close timing, that's for sure."  Emma replied.

" It is." I nodded.  " I'll just have to tell him today. It's been over a week and I just haven't had the courage to tell him."

" He'll be here soon. And as will Niall. You're going to class right? "

" Don't have class today, neither does Harry. "

" Then why is he coming over?"

" Because I want him to." I stuck out my tongue. " Plus I need to be alone when I tell him, just in case he  throws a fit. Harry would never lay a finger on me, but that doesn't mean that he will not yell. I've seen Harry angry and trust me, it's not a pretty sight. "

" Alright." Emma replied as she stood up from her chair with her cup in her right hand. I watched as she walked over to the sink and placed it down into it. " I'm gonna go get my bag, be right back. "

Emma walked out of the doorway of the kitchen and into the living room. I removed my phone from the right pocket of my jumper and checked the   time. I unlocked the screen of my cell and went directly to my text messages. Within the last week, the anonymous sender had only sent me three messages.  The first was asking if I was feeling better since I had fainted in French class, because hadn't ate in a few days. The second was two days ago and it said that time was running out because spring break was coming soon and they had to leave the state. And the third was just asking when I wanted to meet up. I simply replied 'sometime before the break begins', which unfortunately was next week and that we would need to  meet somewhere public.

" Jules." Emma said from the doorway of the kitchen.  " I'm going to meet Niall down in the lobby.  Please eat something. "

" I will." I promised. " Why are you meeting him in the lobby?"

" Something other than fruit.  Make your boy toy make you breakfast." She suggested. " And because we're already going to be late so it's best to go as soon as possible."

" I'm not gonna make him cook, because he always gives me too much food. " I laughed. " But I'll probably make some pancakes with  bacon."

" Alright. I love you." Emma said before walking away towards the flat door.

" I love you too." I replied. " See you after your classes. "

" For sure." She laughed.  A few seconds later I heard the flat door open and close.

I stood up from my chair at the kitchen table and walked to the pantry.  I removed a box of pancake and waffle mix, and a bottle of syrup and placed it down on the counter. I quickly retrieved the rest of the ingredients,  eggs,  milk, oil and a half a pack of bacon  and placed then down on the counter beside the pancake mix. I removed a bowel from the cupboard and begun mixing the ingredients.