Chapter Fifty

Songs for this chapter:

· Daylight - Maroon 5

· Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) - Green Day

· Me And My Broken Heart - Rixton

Harry's POV

As I opened my eyes three things were certain: one I had a killer headache, two I was sweaty,  and three someone was in bed with me. I coughed awkwardly and the person jumped in my arms, obviously I scared them.

I heard a light groan and the person gently turned my direction,  and that's when I noticed that I was Jade. She nuzzled her face into the spot between my neck and shoulder, involuntarily my right hand went up to her brown hair and I started running my fingers through it. "Jade?" I whispered.

"Omf." she mumbled.

"Jade." I repeated again. "Why are you in bed with me?"

Just as I thought Jade was about to reply Damian came running into my room, with a lit cigarette in one hand and a half drunken beer bottle in the other. "What's up!" He screamed.

"What time is it?"

"Like noon."

"And your drinking this early? " I asked.

"Like you have room to talk, you were plastered earlier this morning. "

"What happened?"

"You got drunk, started throwing things, screaming for Juliet, I had to call her over here to calm you down."

My eyes widened at his response.  "Jade and I didn't...y'know?"

"Fuck?" he replied bluntly.

"Yeah."

"Not that I know. I didn't hear anything and I was up all night 'till 6."

"Phew." I exasperated.  "Thank god, that I didn't shag her."

"Why? I'd shag Jade." Damian admitted.

"I don't know, she isn't my type. " I regretted the words the second that they left my mouth.

Suddenly I heard Jade sniffle, and without warning she grabbed my arm and threw it off of her. "Shit." Damian muttered.

"Jade, are you crying? " I asked.

Instead of responding she just climbed off of the bed, bent over and grabbed her purse from the floor and ran out of the room. A couple of seconds later I heard my flat door slam shut. "What just happened? " I muttered out.

"Why the fuck are you sitting there? Go chase after her!" Damian screamed.

"Why? I didn't do anything wrong! " I spat.

"Harry!  Are you that fucking oblivious?  She came here in the middle of the night to help you!"

"And? Why did she run off before I could thank her?"

"Because you practically said that you weren't attracted to her."

"But..."

"No buts, Harry!" Damian screamed.  "You may not fancy her, but I think she's beautiful."

"Do you fancy Jade?"

"Y'know what maybe I do."

"Jade is mine!" I growled.

"Then why didn't you chase after her?" Damian retorted. Touche.

"Because..."

"You're a fucking idiot, Harry!  Can you put your ego away for five minutes and realize.. Y'know what? Forget this!" Damian said and turned to walk away.