Chapter Twenty Two

Songs for this chapter:
· Same Mistakes - One Direction

Jade's POV

The second that his plump lips connected with mine, my eyes automatically closed. The unforgettable spark from years ago ignited in me. The warmth of his lips pressed against mine caused my heartbeat to accelerate, pounding rapidly underneath my flesh of my breasts. I was taken back by the action,  almost in a state of shock.

I snapped myself back into reality and begun moving my lips against his, gradually creating a rhythm. I smiled in satisfaction into the kiss, I had been waiting years to feel his lips against mine again, and I'd gladly would've waited forever.

Harry pulled away from the kiss and pressed his forehead against mine. I opened my eyes and I could feel tears of happiness rolling down my cheeks. I stared into his emerald irises, and as always they seemed to stare directly into my soul.

"Jade." He whispered while taking his  callused thumb across my cheek,  wiping a tear away in the process. "Don't cry, love." He begged. 

"Fuck it" I cursed in a whisper, and grabbed the collar of his leather jacket one handedly. I dragged him into the hotel room, and slammed the door with the other unoccupied hand. I turned him around and gave him a light push. Harry fell onto his back on the hotel bed and I jumped on top, straddling him.

Harry released a low groan as I looked down at him, his emerald eyes glistening looking directly into mine. "Harry. " I breathed.  "You have some explaining to do."

"Me? You're the one that's straddling me." He responded with  smile.

"Cheeky." I muttered as I climbed off of him, taking a seat on the bed.

Harry huffed and sat up. He grabbed my dainty hand in his large hands and intertwined his fingers with mine. "Jade, I came here to apologize. And the kiss,  I really don't know why I did that." I felt a pang in my heart.

"I'm sorry that you saw me kissing Samantha,  I also don't know why I did that. I guess that I'm just confused. " He continued and I stared down at the hotels vomit colored carpet. "You're just so complicated, Jade. You're just so damn complicated. I shouldn't have kissed either of you, and I regret it.." He paused. "I mean..I erm..I regret kissing Yo...Samantha. " He stammered.

"Shit..I didn't mean.." He said. I could feel my face heating up, which ment that I was about to cry. "Jade, will you look at me?" He begged. I shook my head and pulled my hand away from his.

I sighed as I heard another knock at the door. I stood up and walked to the hotel door, opened it and saw Liam standing in the hallway with his hands in his trouser pockets. He made a faint smile, in which I didn't return. I opened the hotel door wider so that he could enter.  Liam walked into the hotel room and I closed the door behind him.

"Is everything okay?" Liam asked while taking a seat on the bed beside Harry.

"Yeah. Right, Jade?" Harry responded while looking at me
I didn't answer, I just stood in silence against the hotel wall with my arms crossed on my chest.

"Are you guys hungry? " Liam asked, obviously trying to break the awkward silence that filled the cheap hotel room.

"I am." Harry chirped, and I rolled my eyes.

Liam raised an eyebrow and I shook my head. Truthfully I was quite hungry,  but I didn't want to go anywhere with them. Especially Harry.

"It's 11 p.m., what restaurants are open late?" Liam asked.

"Erm, McDonald's and Taco Bell." He replied quickly.

Liam stood up from the bed and made his way over to me. He kissed my cheek and whispered that he loved me. Then he turned around,  opened the door and left down the hallway of the hotel.

"Jade." Harry said as he stood from the bed. I pretended to ignore him. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand but I swiftly pulled it away.

"Go. Harry, please just go." I choked out in between tears.

Harry's facial expression quickly changed as he walked to the still open hotel door. He stepped into the hallway of the hotel and His sad emerald eyes met mine causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"Jade, 'M sor.."

"Harry, just remember this:" I interrupted him. "Remember that I loved you, and I hope that she makes you happy. " I said and before He had a chance to reply I closed the hotel door.