Chapter Forty Three

Songs for this chapter:
· Can't Remember To Forgot You - Shakira
· Clarity - Zedd
· La La La - Naughty Boy

Jade's POV

"Ms. Payne, it's been a pleasure to have you here." Dr. Henderson chirped as we walked out the door of my room.

The last two weeks of my stay at Happy Heights, went by quickly and without any problems. Harry hadn't even tried to contact me, and part of me was sad and the other was happy. And when I say contact me, I meant via letter. I had banned him from seeing me but he could still have wrote me a letter!

"Remember you have to come back in the summer for two weeks."

"Yes, Mum." I joked.

"Best of luck, and your ride is outside waiting for you." Dr. Henderson said as she engulfed me into a hug. "Remember what I told you, forget him and focus on your studies. " She whispered in to my ear and I nodded into her shoulder. Dr. Henderson released her hold on me and I turned away.

I walked outside with my suitcase in my hand and noticed Emma parked on the curb. She had the windows down, and the radio blaring through the speakers but it wasn't embarrassing in any way, actually it made me smile. " Juliet!" She yelled as she opened the boot. " I missed you so much."

" I missed you, too." I replied as I sat my suitcase down and shut the boot. I then made my way to the passengers side and climbed in.

" Hey babe." Emma smiled.

" Hi beautiful."

" So." Emma said as she started to drive out of the parking lot. " Are you cured, or?"

" What kind of question is that?" I laughed.

"Well?"

"No, I just went to get a little psychological help. But I do know one thing, I am done with heroin. No matter what I will never turn back to it." I admitted.

"That's good." She giggled. " I've been thinking. How about we do something new?"

" Like?"

" Dye our hair."

"What color?"

"Well I'm gonna dye it jet black."

"I'll dye it brown, I guess."

" My mom has a friend named Daria and she is a beautician. She'll give us discounts. We'll go today."

"Okay." I responded.

"So have you heard from Tyler? "

"Yup." I replied honesty.

"Why?"

"Because he found out where I was and begged for forgiveness."

"Forgiveness? "

"He said some things that were not veey nice. And I guess he was worried about me so he searched until he found me. So I gave him an A for effort."

"You're crazy! " Emma laughed.

I reached into my purse and retrieved a cigarette. I brought it to my lips and with a lighter I lit it. I inhaled and smiled as the cancerous smoke filled my lungs. "And Harry? " She asked.

"Enough about me, what about you and Niall?" I tried to switch the subject.

"We're good, now answer my question!"

"He came and saw me a few weeks ago."

"And what happened? "

"He tried to tell me that my roommate was a backstabber and I believed him."