Chapter Fifty Two

Songs for this chapter:
· Wonderwall - Oasis
· If I Had A Gun - Noel Gallagher
· Grey Sky Eyes - Carbon Leaf

Harry's POV

"How many is in your party? And table or booth?" The hostess at Denny's asked and Jade chuckled smugly.

"Two, and booth." I responded polity and sent Jade a glare

"Okay, follow me." The hostess said as she swerved her hips while walking in front of Jade and I. "Here ya go!" The hostess chirped and motioned with her head to the booth beside her. "Here are your menus." The hostess said and handed them to me as I sat down.

Jade smiled slightly and slipped into the booth opposite of me. "Ramona will be here soon to take your orders." The hostess stated and walked away.

"Denny's?" Jade laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Oi, what do you have against Denny's?" I joked.

"Psh, nothing. " Jade giggled.

I opened up my menu and scanned the list of meals. Truthfully I could not decide if I wanted a cheese burger and chips or breakfast. "Have you decided what you'd like?" I asked Jade.

"Just a cuppa, I ate before I went to the airport. "

"Really?"

"Mhmm." Jade responded and turned her head to look out the window.

"Hi!" A brunette girl chirped, suddenly appearing beside the booth. "I'm Ramona, have y'all decided what you'd like?"

"Erm, a coffee." Jade said nervously.

"With creamer?" Ramona asked.

"Yeah."

"And you sir?" Ramona winked.

"I guess I'll have a coke to drink and cheeseburger and chips."

"Chips? As in Lay's?" Ramona asked and Jade bursted into laughter.

"No." I replied and smiled at Jade's laughter.

"He means fries, love." Jade said as she calmed herself down.

"Okay then." Ramona replied and scribbled down our orders in her notepad before walking away.

"Soooo." Jade said and looked down at her hands.

"Let's talk about something yeah?  There's no need for you to become all bashful on me." I joked.

"How about Uni? " Jade suggested.

"Alright. "

"I've never asked you but what are you studying? "

"American History. "

"Oh, why?"

"Well Mum suggested it since truthfully I am undecided,  but I love History and I've been thinking of being a history teacher."

"For in Britain or The States?"

"Most likely if I get a degree, I'll try to get a job here in the States. "

"I understand. " Jade nodded.

"I know you're in linguistics,  but I've always wondered, how did you learn all those languages? "

"Well Mum suggested that Liam and I learn a second language. Liam wasn't interested in it, but I was. So Mum set up a tutor for me to learn Spanish, after learning spanish for years I became more and more interested in linguistics.  So I bought books on French and German and studied them. So I just took it as something I have a passion for, enrolled in Uni and stated taking the classes here to learn them more. " Jade explained.

"Oh" I replied simply.

"Here's your drinks." Ramona said as she walked out of the kitchen, heading in the direction of our seats.

"She's an airhead." Jade whispered.

"Sadly,  I agree." I replied in a whisper.

"Here's your coffee." Ramona said, placing the cuppa in front of Jade. Ramona dug in her apron and brought out some creamer cups and sat them down on the table. "And there's your creamer."

"Thank you." Jade mumbled.

"And here's your Coke." Ramona said and placed my glass in front of me.

"Thank you."

"Your meal is almost done, it'll be out in a minute or two." Ramona said before walking away.

Jade started to rip open the tops of the coffee creamer and I just sat there staring at her. I had never noticed the little freckles that were scattered across her cheekbones, but to be completely honest they were quite cute. "Yeah?" Jade asked as she noticed me staring.

"Nothing." I mumbled in embarrassment.

"Okay." Jade said, putting her hands up as if she was surrendering.

"Brat." I joked.

"Twat." Jade replied.

"Spoiled."

"Wanker!"

I dropped my jaw in a fake gasp, "I can't believe you called me that!"

"Shut up you div." Jade giggled.

I was about to reply but Ramona interrupted me as she appeared at the booth. "Here's your cheeseburger and fries."

"Thanks." I replied and took the plate from her.

"And here's your bill." Ramona said, ripping the paper from the notepad and placed it down on the table. " 'Kay!" Ramona chirped and walked away.

I messed around with the add ons to my burger. Removed the onions and put ketchup on it, before taking a bite and moaning at it's flavor. "Did you just?" Jade asked laughing.

My mouth was full so I just tilted my head to the side and raised my eyebrows. "You moaned! " She said still laughing.

"Mhmm, it's so good." I admitted.

"I bet." Jade said giggling.

"Once I finish, we can head back to my flat yeah?"

"Okay." Jade replied and took a drink from her cuppa. I continued to eat my burger and chips, while Jade took dainty sips from her cuppa.

Once we had finished her and I exited the booth, paid and walked out to my car. I opened up the passenger side door, Jade mumbled a "Thanks." before entering.  I nodded my head and shut the door. Jogging around to the driver's side, I opened the door and entered the vehicle. I closed the door and turned my attention to a blushing Jade.

"I know we have done this before, but I need to try something again."

"Where have I heard that line before." Jade laughed.

Instead of responding I just slammed my lips against hers, instantly Jade's eyes closed and mine did soon after. As seconds passed our lips gradually picked up a rhythm. Jade smiled into the kiss, in which caused me to copy her action.

When we finally pulled away breathlessly,  I blurted out the first thing that came to my mind; "Your lips taste like coffee." Smooth one Styles,  ugh!