Chapter Fifty Six*

A/N: This chapter will contain a little bit of girlxgirl, it will not be very graphic though. But if you are uncomfortable with this type of sexual material then please skip this chapter.

Songs For This Chapter:
·  Me And My Broken Heart - Rixton
· Take Me Home - Cash Cash
· Clarity - Zedd

Jade's POV

I moaned loudly as Emily's tongue swirled at my center.  "God, Juliet. You taste so sweet." She murmured and continued licking and thrusting her fingers in and out of my entrance.

"Oh my god!" I screamed as I came for the forth time in less than a half hour.

Emily hungrily lapped up my juices before smiling and moving away from my center then  laying down beside me on her bed. "Did you like it?" She said with a smirk.

I giggled and turned on to my side to look at her. "That...was..I don't even know what to say." I sputtered out.

Emily chuckled and pressed a kiss to my forehead.  " I think you enjoyed it."

"One this is for sure, your tongue is spectacular! " I exclaimed before laughing.

We both jumped in the bed as we heard a knock at the flat door. "Shit the pizza!" Emily exclaimed before climbing off of the bed and running out of the room. I giggled before climbing up off of the bed. I then proceeded to walk out of her bedroom.

When I finally reached the living room, I could already smell the intoxicating aroma of the pizza.  Instantly my mouth started to water. Emily was already sitting down on the leather couch, with the pizza box open and placed down on the coffee table. "Come eat, babygirl." Emily said.

I smiled before proceeding to walk to the couch and take a seat beside her. "Do you need a plate or anything?" Emily asked with a smile.

"A couple napkins,  I don't want you to have to do dishes.  And a bottle of water if possible. "

"Honey I have no problem with doing dishes,  but if you insist. " She giggled.  "Be right back. She announced before getting up from the couch and walking into the kitchen.

The second that she stepped into the kitchen my mind involuntary went to Harry. He promised that he was done with her. He tricked me into believing it. Yet again I was a fool. He was my biggest pleasure and my worst mistake. He completed me and broke me at the same damn time. Love shouldn't be  hard, love isn't like the fairy tales that my Mum and Dad used to read to me before bedtime. Love is torture. Love is giving someone the opportunity to tear you apart,  but hoping and praying that they do not. How could I be so in love with a boy that has caused me so much pain? So many scars, so many nights of crying myself to sleep?

"Here." Emily said as she handed me the water bottle and 3 napkins. 

"Thanks love." I said as she sat down beside me.

Emily grabbed herself a slice of the cheese pizza, and placed it down on her napkin. I then repeated her actions. "So what do you want to do today? " Emily said after swallowing her bite of pizza.

"Well I'm not sure, I can't go back to my flat because I am sure that Harry will check there, if he hasn't already. "

"You can stay here if you'd like, I don't mind sharing a bed with you." Emily said smirking.

"How about we go somewhere tonight, like a bar or something? I could really use a drink. "

"Sure, I have some clothes that you can wear." Emily said, giggling afterwards.

Harry's POV

"It's Juliet,  leave me a message! "

I groaned and threw my phone onto the couch.  I had tried calling Jade multiple times since I came home from uni, but all I had gotten was the busy signal. I knew she was hurt, but she didn't even give me time to explain.  "Harry,  answer this door now!" I heard someone yell from outside of my flat door.

"Who is it?" I asked from the couch.

"Tyler,  you bastard!"

"Get out of here, I don't want to talk to you right now!'

"I'm not leaving until I  speak with you."

I got off of the couch and walked to the flat door. Aggressively I opened it up and looked at Tyler. "How could you?"

"What?" I asked.

"Did you really think that I wouldn't hear about you and Samantha?  The news is all around campus. "

"Let me explain. "

"Go ahead, before I punch you in the face."

"Samantha came up to me and kissed me without warning.  I didn't push her away, I was shocked,  frozen."

"Is that the truth? Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah it's the truth and no, I didn't enjoy it." I answered honestly.

"Well if that's the truth then I think I can tell you the truth. "

"And that is?"

"Juliet is at Emily Browning's apartment,  it's just down the road."

"How do you know this?"

"Because I was driving by there and I saw them entering the building. "

"Okay. "

"I'm giving you this one  chance to win her heart, I will never give you another.  So if you don't win it, then i'm going to sweep in and steal her from your arms."

"Why are you even giving me the chance? "

"Because I like to see you fail." Tyler said with a malicious smile before walking away down the hall.