Chapter Seventy Seven

Songs For This Chapter:

· Beautiful - H.I.M

· They Don't Know About Us - One Direction

· Make You Believe - Little Mix

· Diamonds - Rihanna

Harry's POV

It had been a few days since I had found out about Samantha's pregnancy. Liam went back to Holmes Chapel a few days back and I had been staying at Jade's flat.

I was afraid to be alone, I was afraid that if I was alone that I would drown my sorrows in alcohol. It was the same with Jade, I didn't want to leave her side because I was afraid that she would harm herself.

She has been acting calm and collected about the situation, but I knew that she would eventually snap and I wanted to be there for her when she did. I had taken notice of how she was always digging at her wrists with her fingernails, so I knew for a fact that it was bothering her severely.

I still had yet to contact my mum and tell her about the whole situation. I was afraid of what her reaction would be. I loved my Mum, but she could be quite harsh. My Mum didn't even know that Jade and I are together again. I never understood why but my Mum never liked Jade. Maybe it was because I was her only son, and in her eyes no woman is good enough for me.

I remember the first time that Jade met my Mum, Dad and Step Father. My Mum asked Jade if she believed in god, and Jade told her as nicely as she could that she didn't. My Mum had always been overly religious. She'd quote verses from the bible whenever she felt that they fit into a conversation. She was against premarital sex, drugs and the excessive use of alcohol.

"Baby it's 8 in the morning in Holmes, I think it's time to call her." Jade said softly, standing up from her chair.

Jade walked around the kitchen table and handed me her cellphone. Luckily Jade's plan has international minutes or I wouldn't have been able to call my Mum.

She pulled out herself a chair from under the table and sat down beside me. "Give me a minute." I mumbled. "I'm scared. "

"Don't be scared babe. It's just your Mum, no matter what she says just remember that she loves you. I'd do anything to talk with my parents, even for a second."

"I guess so." I said as I dialed my Mum's number. "I really hope that she won't be disappointed. "

I pressed the speaker icon and placed the phone onto the table. Jade grabbed my right hand in her left. "I'm here." She reassured me.

"Hello?" I frowned a little when I heard my Mum's voice come out of the speaker.

"Hi Mum."

"Harry? Is that you?"

"Yes Mum."

"Why aren't you asleep? I know it has to be late in the States."

"I don't have class tomorrow so I stayed up a little late."

"Okay. I miss you so much!" She gushed.

"I miss you too, Mum." Jade chuckled softly and covered her mouth with her left hand. "Mum I called you early to tell you a few things." I decided to drop the bomb.

"Like?"

"Well erm, I am in a relationship." I said, smiling. "And I am in love with her."

"Really? Who's the girl? I probably haven't ever met her, but what's her name?"

"Actually you have met her." I corrected her.

"Andrea? Claire? Jessica? I know there are more girls that you've dated but I can't think of them at the moment. "

"It's Jade Payne."

"No." She spat. "Anyone but her. You know how I feel about her!"

"Mum." I sighed. "I love her and I can't change that. "

"I'm not going to argue with you about that right now. What else did you want to tell me?"

"I erm, I may have gotten a girl pregnant."

"What do you mean?"

"There's a girl here that I had sex with and she is pregnant. But there is a possibly that I am the father, there's another guy also."

"You have to marry that girl, Harry. " She said sternly.

"But Mum, I don't love her. I love Jade."

My Mum sighed before responding. "Jade isn't the right girl for you. The things that I've heard about that girl, her parents would be ashamed."

Jade choked back a sob. "I'm sorry." I whispered.

"And Samantha is? The baby might not be mine, it's just a possibly. "

"Harry, why did you get yourself into this situation? You know I hate promiscuity."

I inhaled deeply to stop myself from crying. I knew that she would be disappointed in me. I just knew it. "I'm sorry. " I sobbed. "I'm so sorry Mum. I know you probably hate me now, but I can't change my past."

Jade released her hold on my hand, stood up and embraced me in a hug. "Let it out." She whispered.

"Harry, are you crying? " My Mum asked.

"Mhmm." I replied. "A-And do you know who's here comforting me?"

"Who?"

"J-Jade. You may not like her but please support our relationship. I love her and she loves me. I've done a lot of messed up things to her in the past and she forgave me. Can you please just support us?"

"I'll think about it." My mum replied before disconnecting.

Jade unwrapped her arms from around me and pressed the disconnect icon on her phone."Babe." Jade frowned.

"It's okay, love. She doesn't understand that we love each other, but that's okay. Do you want to know why?"

"Why?"

"Because one day she will." She replied. "Let's get some rest. You need it."

I nodded and stood up from the chair. I then walked out of the kitchen into the hallway and finally into Jade's bedroom and sat down on the edge of her bed.

Jade came into the room a few minutes later with two cigarettes and her lighter. "I thought you'd like one."

"Yes please. " I smiled slightly. I knew that shouldn't smoke, but I needed something to calm my nerves.

Jade walked across the room and sat down beside me on the bed. She handed me a cigarette and the lighter. I lit the cigarette and gave her back the lighter. Jade lit her cigarette before reaching over to the nightstand and grabbing the ashtray. "I've noticed something. " Jade admitted before taking a drag of her cigarette.

"What?"

"That someone or something is always trying to break us up. It's always Samantha, Tyler or your Mum that disagree about our relationship. "

"True." I replied and took a drag from the cigarette.

"Let's not the lot of them get to us. This relationship is between you and I, we do not need anyone or anything else but each other. "

After a few minutes Jade and I finished our cigarettes and put them out in the ashtray.Jade placed the ashtray back on to the nightstand, moved to the right side of the bed and laid down. I shut off the lamp on the nightstand and laid down beside Jade. " I love you." I reminded her. "No matter what anyone says. "

"And I love you."

"Goodnight kitten." I said as I pulled the duvet over us.

"Goodnight. "

A/N:

Question Of The Chapter: What do you think of Harry's Mum? Will she accept him and Jade's relationship?