Chapter Eighty Seven

Songs For This Chapter:

· Paradise - Coldplay

· Holding Onto Heaven - Foxes

· Little Bird - Ed Sheeran

· Iris - Goo Goo Dolls

Jade's POV

' Can you give me a clue on who you are?'

' We've only talked about three times.' The anonymous sender replied.

' That doesn't really help me.'

' How about this:  a beautiful name for a beautiful lady?'

I stared down at the screen with furrowed eyebrows.  ' Give me another please. '

' I've given you such a huge clue Juliet. '

' When can I meet you?'  I asked.

' You've already met me  remember? But when you finally desire to know the truth. All you have to do is simply tell me. I'll be waiting until then, sweet Juliet. '

I slapped my right hand across my mouth and choked back a sob. It was 5 a.m. and Harry was sleeping beside me. I had been up all night reading and replying to the anonymous text messages.  I had no clue who it was. I wanted to know if what they were saying was the truth,  but at the same time I didn't because if it was true then that meant our whole relationship had been  nothing but a lie, yet again.

I had put so much into our relationship,  sacrificed so much to be with Harry. I loved and I lost, I fell and skinned my knees and no matter how much I tried to get the wounds to heal, they just kept getting ripped open. I sacrificed my body, soul, education,  health,  my fucking mentality all for his curly haired boy and I  did not want to have it all go down in flames.

I locked the screen of my phone and threw the duvet off of me. With the phone in my hand, I threw my legs off of the bed and stood up. I turned around to see if Harry was still asleep and I sighed in satisfaction at the sound of gentle snores escaping from through his plush red lips.

We had left the UK, a few days prior. Returning back to the states was bittersweet but it was something that I knew I had to do. It was like a breath of fresh air and yet at the same time, I felt as if I was choking.

I grabbed my robe from on top of my dresser and wrapped it around me. I needed to talk to Niall, he always had a way to find out the truth. I walked across my room, into the hallway.  Emma and Niall had class at 7 and I knew that they are awake because I could smell and hear bacon sizzling in a skillet in the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and cleared my throat at the sight of Niall  kissing Emma, who was sitting on the kitchen counter. "  Good morning." Emma said after detaching her lips from Niall's.

" Morning."

" Why are you up so early? " Niall asked.

" I haven't had a wink of sleep. Couldn't sleep."

" What's wrong?" Emma asked as Niall helped her down off of the counter.

" Just a lot on my mind.  And I need some help."

" With?"

" Well since the last night that Harry and I were in Britain,  I've been getting these text messages from an unknown number."

" You've been getting them for almost a week?" Niall asked. " Why  didn't you tell anyone sooner?"

" Because I'm afraid that what they're saying is the truth."