Chapter Seventy One*

Warning: This chapter contains graphic material - Anorexia.  If this type of material is triggering to you, please skip this chapter.

Songs For This Chapter:

· The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls

· Vindicated - Dashboard Confessional

· Absolutely - Nine Days

· Through The Dark - One Direction

Harry's POV

As the news spread around campus about the relationship between Jade and I like wildfire,  we just ignored the drama and focused on ourselves. We did not need anyone's wishes or blessings,  we had each other and that's all that we needed.

It had been two weeks since Jade and Samantha's confrontation and since then there had been no drama between them nor Tyler and I. The only thing that I had noticed was that Jade and Emily had been hanging out a lot. They would go out every morning and jog. Jade had started showing signs of her Anorexia again.

I had noticed  her pale complexion,  how she only ate once a day and small amounts.  She was perfect to me, I had never cared about how much she weighed.  It's was just like my Mum used to say "If you truly care for someone you wouldn't care if they  were 100 pounds or 500." And I agreed with her. I just needed to help Jade beat her demon.

"Are you going to Jade's flat?" Damian asked as we walked to my vehicle.

My classes had ended for the day as did Damian's. "Yeah."

"Would you mind dropping me off at our flat? My car is in the shop, so I rode the bus this morning. "

"Sure."

"Thanks mate it means a lot to me." Damian said as he opened the passengers side door.

I walked around the front of my car to the driver's side, opened the door and entered the  car. "So where is Jade?" Damian asked as I started the vehicle.

"At her flat,  she didn't go to class today. "

"And how do you feel about that?"

I pulled out of the parking lot before responding. "I miss her." I admitted.

"Awww." Damian cooed. "Someone is having Jade withdrawals."

"You're such a tosser!" I chuckled.

"What are you planning to do for Valentine's Day? You know it's two days away right? "

" Shit, I totally forgot about Valentine's Day."

"Like take her out to dinner, or to the cinema. "

"Actually I think I'll do something like that."

"It'll make her  happy. How is your relationship going?"

"Good."

"You still won't admit that you love her will you?"

"I don't really know what love is. But how I feel about her, I can't even put into words."

"Does she make you happy?"

"Yes. "

"Is she the first person that you think about in the morning when you wake up?"

"Yes."

"Have you dreamt about her."

"Yes. What are you trying to say?" I said as I pulled up in front of our flat building.